Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need some help guys. I'm setting my 2013 LML back to stock. I have efi live by Kory Willis. I'm just not sure what to do. Do I install the factory exhaust, def tank and egr connections and then flash the stock tune like I would with any other tune? I also have an edge cts monitor with the pyro egt sensor in the manifold would this hurt anything with the factory settings? I'm a noob at the efi stuff. Any help is appreciated.

·
Vendor
1,766 Posts
Its easy but why are you returning to stock??

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thinking about trading the truck in. Dealer won't take it deleted.

·
Premium Member
8,149 Posts
I am curious on why going back to stock (tuning and emission wise) as well. I am stock emissions and so forth but I think its rare for someone to go back to the DPF EGR etc.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes deleted is way better than stock. Hand calculated 20.5 mpg. And I like having some exhaust tone.

·
Vendor
1,766 Posts
Reinstall your stock exhaust and load the tune thats after your max effort i can't remember the name of it

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Reinstall your stock exhaust and load the tune thats after your max effort i can't remember the name of it
Alright I will do that. Thanks for the help.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts