Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i dont see many people with this color on here. so im going to post a few pics of mine and add some new wheels =)
its 2013 stealth gray metallic. which to me is just metallic blue... haha anyways. before..

Attachments

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
after wheels and such

Attachments

Reactions: Bigpuddie

·
HERE SO I DONT GET FINED
2,860 Posts
Looks good. But personally I'd color match the GMC on the grille or paint it black.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Eventually I'm going to color match both bumpers and debating on an rbp grill or just painting the letters

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I hear ya. Only reason I haven't lifted it is becaise of the 3 year old and prego wife. They don't jump well haha. Limits my mods

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
:thumb

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I wasn't a big fan of them lol. Mine came with 17's

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Sexiest color ever :thumb

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Ewww no unless your talking just the bumper? Sell me.your grill!!

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ill be color matching the bumpers and throwin on some tow mirrors

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Rims are 20x10 tires are 33x12.5r20. No level kit. Turned the bars 3/4 up. I ran my own paint shop in idaho but I'm workin out in north dakota otherwise the bumpers would have been the first thing I did. I'm def not paying someone else to do it haha

·
Registered
87 Posts
Rims are 20x10 tires are 33x12.5r20. No level kit. Turned the bars 3/4 up. I ran my own paint shop in idaho but I'm workin out in north dakota otherwise the bumpers would have been the first thing I did. I'm def not paying someone else to do it haha

Nice looking rig. What brand rims you got there and offset you running?

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks. There fuel throttles. I believe there -24 offset. Wanted the bmf novakaines but everybody's sold out and back ordered

·
Registered
190 Posts
Any rub with the x10s?

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yeah lol. Not as much as you would think though. It touches bottom center of the wheel well on the cab side. Going to do a light fender mod. I don't want to max my t bars out. Only rubs at full lock

1 - 20 of 32 Posts