Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
I still don't understand why GM didn't make them power extending as well? That is one feature of the ford that I have liked for a long time. Any chance the 2016's will be power extend? I'm not quite ready to give up my LMM yet but with the rumor of more power in 2016 or 17, I'll be upgrading when that is released and would love power extending mirrors.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Has anyone out these on an LMM or 11-14 LML? I assume the fit physically since they replace the old style row mirrors that have been around. I was planning on looking into putting them on my 2010 DRW and trying to wire them in and possibly seeing about adding a power switch from same year 2500 with power fold mirrors. Hoping someone jumps into this before I do so I know what I'm in for ha.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Arent the early 2015 tow mirrors the same as the prior years? I know they are the same mirror but I guess I haven't paid close enough attention to the base where it mounts.

·
Registered
216 Posts
does anyone have the link to the thread where someone put these mirrors on an avalanche? I cant find it

·
Registered
216 Posts
Never mind, I found it a couple pages back on this thread lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.