Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
They will not fit the older body style. The plate that mates to the door is a different shape, it has 4 bolts instead of 3, and the bolts are different pattern. You may be able to take them apart and swap pieces to make them work but i know they will not fit out of the box.

·
Registered
134 Posts
This is probably a huge "NO"...lol. But if anyone is willing to pop the small plastic cover off the mirror (on the new power fold mirror) where the arm pivots I would appreciate it.

Camera accessory Cameras & optics Camera Photography Single-lens reflex camera

I am thinking there may be a way to swap the door side piece with the older style mirror to make it work wi the 2007 - 2013 trucks. So long as the power fold motor is part of the mirror side of the assembly rather than the truck side.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Im going to assume since the motor assembly is located in the body side of the mirror fixture (in the new style mirrors) that this process will not work for the power fold style mirrors? Would love to see someone try though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.