Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
I think you just missed them. 8/25 was the stated date for the new features. But if you don't need the power fold, who cares. Still a killer truck.

Looking forward to pics!

Trucks produced after this date will automatically get the power fold tow mirrors? Is there anywhere where this information can be found? Mine is scheduled to be built sept 8th.

Thanks!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
153 Posts
If you ordered a Denali.....These are your only 2 options. The first is the non camper mirror, the 2nd is the camper mirror.

DL3Mirrors, outside chrome cap, heated power-adjustable, power-folding and driver-side auto-dimming, with integrated turn signal indicators and puddle lamps (includes driver's side spotter mirror)

DQS NEW! Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable vertical camper, memory equipped, upper glass, power-folding and manual extending, chrome. Includes integrated turn signal indicators consisting of 51 square inch flat mirror surface positioned over a 24.5 square inch convex mirror surface with a common head and lower convex spotter glass (convex glass is not heated and not power-adjustable) and addition of Auxiliary cargo lamp for backing up (helps to see trailer when backing up with a trailer) and amber auxiliary clearance lamp

Ordered a denali with the camper mirrors. I didn't mind the old style mirrors, the new ones would be a bonus. Thx for the info!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Mine was built on the 28th and I have a vin number and the build sheet, however the dealer has not received the invoice yet. I am curious when others receive their trucks with the new mirrors as my dealer is getting the impression from their GM Rep that GM may have put a group of trucks with the mirrors on a delivery hold until some issue is resolved.

My denali was suppose to be completed Tuesday or Wednesday. GM told me to check back with them
Monday as it isn't finished. Not sure if this has anything to do with mirrors or half year updates.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Dealer called today and I have an invoice on the truck. Supposed to be delivered to them on the 15th, Monday. We will see....

I hope so! I'm ready for my goodies to get put on if we have time before we get back in the fields.

Awesome!! When was your truck built?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Ordered after the mirror switch. Had been waiting until they offered them. I believe it was the last week of July

Thanks! Ya I ordered last week of July and mine was built the 8th of September.... I guess I'll be waiting a few more weeks then you guys to get it....

·
Registered
153 Posts
Here is a pic of the LED mirror lights / cargo light on. ( reverse lights are not on ). They are super bright. Picture doesn't really do it justice but though I would share anyways. A bonus backing into a dark campsite!

Night Light Darkness Sky Vehicle

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.