Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for a set of factory take offs assist steps or running boards prefer black but chrome will work. i know alot of you guys are switching to amps so let me know asap thanks

·
Premium Member
612 Posts
are the mounts different on the new body style? I have a chrome set that came off my 2012

·
Vendor
1,766 Posts
Yes they are different

·
Registered
9 Posts
looking for a set of factory take offs assist steps or running boards prefer black but chrome will work. i know a lot of you guys are switching to amps so let me know asap thanks
I got a factory 6" stainless off my 2015. 350 and you pick up the shipping and your stepping up in the world!

Let me know I'm in CT.

Paul 203-231-1209

·
Registered
42 Posts
If you get to many offering em for you send em my way I'm looking for same , but just the chrome ones ?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Lets give the fella a fighting chance and if no answer in a week, they can go to the buckeye state. And yes, I only had the one chrome GM set. I will include everything needed to install them so when the parts get there your not hunting around for the mounting bolts.

·
Registered
808 Posts
If you get to many offering em for you send em my way I'm looking for same , but just the chrome ones ?

I'll shoot mine your way if you want them. Already off the truck. $300 you pick up shipping.

·
Premium Member
240 Posts
I also have a set of chrome steps off a 15. I'll do $300 plus shipping costs.

·
Registered
1 Posts
chrome OEM steps

I bought a set of the chrome OEM oval steps and need to locate any attachment/parts or information. Can anyone help with this? They came with some bolts but I am not sure that it is all I need. Seems to be missing some clip nuts or whatever they might be called.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
698 Posts
looking for a set of factory take offs assist steps or running boards prefer black but chrome will work. i know alot of you guys are switching to amps so let me know asap thanks
I listed a set of Road Armor's here off my 2017 uses body mounts

1 - 12 of 12 Posts