Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the BDS 6.5 with 3 inch block in the garage with 35x12.5x20 Toyo MT's. Had a set of 20x9 Novakanes and the vendor said he had them and of course didn't. lol Found the 20x10 -19 Novakane in stock but worried they will stick out to far. Found some earlier lml trucks with -19 but none of the 15's. Anyone have any pics or input on how the -19 will fit?

·
Premium Member
490 Posts
I have the BDS 6.5 with 3 inch block in the garage with 35x12.5x20 Toyo MT's. Had a set of 20x9 Novakanes and the vendor said he had them and of course didn't. lol Found the 20x10 -19 Novakane in stock but worried they will stick out to far. Found some earlier lml trucks with -19 but none of the 15's. Anyone have any pics or input on how the -19 will fit?
Should fit with absolutely no problem with the 6.5 BDS. I'm running a large 35 with a leveling kit with no issues on my 15, and the 20x10 -19 doesn't have that much more offset. Probably could even go a little bigger on tires if you really wanted to. I'm sure someone has some pictures of something close.

·
Registered
678 Posts
pull the trigger dont want to look like your going to tip over when you turn

1 - 3 of 3 Posts