Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been doing my research and I'm still alittle confused on running the 20x10 Mavericks. Can I run them on a leveling kit with trimming or without ? And how much of so? And what would be the ideal tire size so I didn't have to do to much trimming. Seems like everywhere I read has a different answer. Thanks.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Im running 20x10s with a -25 offset and 305/55/20 trail grapplers with a stage 2 cognito leveling kit. I had to trim the very corner of the bumper a tad and the fender liner a little. If you want to do less trimmig go with a 295/55/20 which is just a tad shorter and narrower and you should be good. Just depends what offset your wqnting to run. More offset = more rubbing in most cases lol but I wanted mine stick stick out a little farther so I went with -25 offset.

·
Registered
746 Posts
I've been doing my research and I'm still alittle confused on running the 20x10 Mavericks. Can I run them on a leveling kit with trimming or without ? And how much of so? And what would be the ideal tire size so I didn't have to do to much trimming. Seems like everywhere I read has a different answer. Thanks.
We need to know the offset of the wheel your interested in to answer that question. That's why you're seeing different answers, the offset of the wheel will dictate the tire size

·
Registered
206 Posts
Im running 20x10s with a -25 offset and 305/55/20 trail grapplers with a stage 2 cognito leveling kit. I had to trim the very corner of the bumper a tad and the fender liner a little. If you want to do less trimmig go with a 295/55/20 which is just a tad shorter and narrower and you should be good. Just depends what offset your wqnting to run. More offset = more rubbing in most cases lol but I wanted mine stick stick out a little farther so I went with -25 offset.

I love the stance of your truck, I have a 2014 and have the cognito leveling kit, I have been looking at the fuel krank rims in the 20x10 and will be running the 295/55/20 tires. The Kranks for my bolt pattern only come in the -12 offset, I like your -25 offset it looks really aggressive and is the look I am going for. I wish the kranks came in a -25 offset.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.