Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, my name is Alex. I am picking up my new truck today or tomorrow and look forward to being a part of this forum. It looks like there is a good bit of useful information here!

First thing I will be doing is replacing the bumper for a stock bumper. If anyone is interested in a trade, let me know! I haven't decided yet but I may also go a different route with the wheels as well. I prefer a more stock look.

The truck has some goodies: new turbo, fass lift pump, cp3 pump, efi live tune, 5" exhaust, afe cold air intake, fully deleted, leveling kit.

Attachments

Premium Member
2105?
Hmmph.
Thought it would look more like a DeLorean.

Reactions: Duramaxdan59

Premium Member
thread tool tab

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thread tool tab
I only have the options "show printable version", "unsubscribe from this thread", and "add a poll to this thread" under that tab. I'm guessing my post count isn't high enough yet. I will fix it as soon as I'm able to, though.

Premium Member
Welcome to the DF!

Registered
Welcome. Nice truck

Premium Member
What year IS it...I'll change it.

Premium Member
Welcome aboard.

Premium Member
Helps to list where you are located if you're looking to sell / trade the bumper...

welcome BTW

Registered
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Registered
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Fluids* and filters

Registered
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Good call. I鈥檓 located in Clemson, South Carolina. Willing to do a little driving to meet up.

It鈥檚 an LOD bumper. I was told with the bumper and winch it was about a $2500 setup. I would love to find a stock bumper in the same color. My paint code is U8555.

Premium Member
looks like mine, congrats ~

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.