Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i ordered a new reg cab today and I like the new mirrors. I have kinda looked around but didn't find much. Does anyone offer a smoked lenz replacement for the amber lenz? If so can you lead me in the right direction? Any pictures and details of how they are fastened also would help.

thanks

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Just grab the DQS's or new DPN's and smoke them yourself?

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
what do you mean smoke them myself? the truck is tungsten metallic and the amber looks bad

·
Registered
6,575 Posts
Did you order it with the DPN's?

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yes it will have the new tow mirrors

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am no help to this thread. Other then to say u suck and I'm jealous. Specs on new truck?
New truck is 3500hd. 4x4. Every option you can order with a reg cab. I did add the snow plow package to this one just in case I get an itch to plow. New reg cabs are way nicer inside than 14 or older. More room and you can finally get a backup camera. Not sure if I'll put my bmf's on yet. Dealer asked me if I wanted to. They are just too big

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bump

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Other than the fact the amber light will match the amber blinker on the headlight. I figure you're going to want to smoke the headlights and the amber light on the mirror. There are DIY's for smoking the lenzes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ievRdKPHNAc

·
Registered
859 Posts
I cant wait to see it. I sort of want a 15 reg cab in the worst way. Make one hell of a DD.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts