Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Will be selling my 2015 Duramax in the next 4-6 months, will be purchasing 2020 GMC HD AT4.

LTZ/Z71
Built tranny
CP3 conversion
Reverse level (overloads removed and 1" drop shackles)
20X10 Fuel Mavericks (-12 offset)
305/50R20 Nitto 420s tires
55,000 miles
For more info we can discuss if interested.

Is in immaculate condition, I know people say that but must see to appreciate.

Asking $39,900 or best offer, will like to do an "in-n-out" at dealership when I purchase new truck. I have looked in my area and "plain-Jane" trucks are going for $43,000-$47,000.

If interested, please PM me with phone number and we can discuss.

No low-ballers please, only serious inquires.

Attachments

Reactions: Whitesnake

·
Premium Member
1,356 Posts
glws

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump

·
Registered
675 Posts
Truck get raced a lot? Wondering about avatar. What kinda tuning? 2wd?

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
675 Posts
Got you. Just skimmed over your build thread. Thanks for the response. GLWS.

·
Registered
754 Posts
I'd buy it in a heartbeat if it was any color but white. GLWS

·
Registered
113 Posts
Dude don't sell that truck that thing is going to be worth a mint in the future. Love that truck man perfectly proportioned in my opinion If I were you I would compound turbo it and keep it.

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bump

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Dude don't sell that truck that thing is going to be worth a mint in the future. Love that truck man perfectly proportioned in my opinion If I were you I would compound turbo it and keep it.
You know, I have thought about this issue for quite some time. If I keep it, not gonna keep it forever, it is my daily driver. Even in a year or two, will be in the same dilemma. If I add a turbo, then you increase the power and increase the chances things will break more frequently and decrease the consistency. My world is bracket racing and the truck is pretty darn consistent. Lastly, keeping it as a race vehicle is not an option. I'm not into having a trailer and separate tow vehicle. I like driving my hot-rod everyday and probably would still drive this truck instead of a "beater."

I have had this truck for 5 years now and I'm just ready for something different/new. I typically trade vehicles every few years. Thought about add a turbo but possible issues as outlined above.

Anyway, I'm just ready for something new. I contemplated keeping this truck as mentioned above, but I drove a 2020 and unfortunately that "sealed the deal" for me.

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bump

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bump

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
PM sent.

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I have decided to keep this truck as my daily driver and purchased a 2007 GMC LBZ for my race truck.

Thanks everyone for your interest.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.