Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We just finished up this 2015 Denali 2500HD. Im very pleased with how it turned out. We installed a 7.5" Rough Country lift along with 37x13.50 toyo mt on 20x10 -12 offset fuel mavericks. We relocated the bumper up 1/2" for additional tire clearance. We have zero rub after raising the bumper and pulling the inner fender front liner forward. We also choose to remove the front valence instead of cutting it.

Here is the finished Video, but Im not sure how to embed it. Let me know what you think.

2015 Denali black (1 of 1) by brett_sparks7, on Flickr

2015 Denali black-2 (1 of 1) by brett_sparks7, on Flickr
2015 Denali black-3 (1 of 1) by brett_sparks7, on Flickr
2015 Denali black-4 (1 of 1) by brett_sparks7, on Flickr

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Anybody give differences in dimensions for the 2011+ to the 2015+ front wheel well dimensions. I have this exact setup already ordered except nitto trail grap m/t not toyos, for my truck 2013 denali hd. Just really wanna know how much trimming im gonna have to do in the front to tuck them 37s under that rcx 7.5" lift.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Anybody give differences in dimensions for the 2011+ to the 2015+ front wheel well dimensions. I have this exact setup already ordered except nitto trail grap m/t not toyos, for my truck 2013 denali hd. Just really wanna know how much trimming im gonna have to do in the front to tuck them 37s under that rcx 7.5" lift.
I'm not sure, but if believe the 2015 has more room. I'm interested to see how much trimming you need as well.

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
I'd like to lift the bumper on mine just to close the gap it has

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
I'm not sure, but if believe the 2015 has more room. I'm interested to see how much trimming you need as well.
I am under same impression. And meee toooo lol

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
how did you go about lifting the bumper? I know guys have spaced em farther out to keep the tires from rubbing but I didn't know you could raise it up?

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Did u have to do spacers in the rear of truck so the front wheels dont stick out farther then the rear?

·
Registered
469 Posts
Does the rcx lift require any cutting/welding?
Also is it a true 7.5" lift or do you gotta crank your keys?
Any rubbing of fender on cab side or was it only slightly on bumper?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Looks great. How's the ride quality with the rcx? What shocks are you running?

·
Registered
1,409 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Does the rcx lift require any cutting/welding?
Also is it a true 7.5" lift or do you gotta crank your keys?
Any rubbing of fender on cab side or was it only slightly on bumper?
Any insight for us that are curious?

Also how's it ride?

·
Registered
469 Posts
It rides great. Had to cut the one side of front mount for the diff. But that's it. No rubbing issues at all. Got about 500 miles on the lift. And it will be coming off hopefully in Nov as we are going 14" solid axle conversion.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.