Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got it cleaned up and got a few pics. Front is set 5.5 inches and back is 3 inch block. 35x12.5x20 Toyo MT on 20x9 BMF Novakanes. Angles are stock and truck rides better than stock with less tire pressure and Fox 2.0's all around. Added the BDS 9500 steering stabilizer, MA sleeves, and Cognito braces. Truck sits 47 to the fender in the front and 47.5 in the back.

·
Registered
2,821 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
SWEEEEEEEEET truck!!

·
Registered
287 Posts
Looks awesome, I just did the same lift on my 15. Went with 37's. Gotta figure out this slight rubbing issue though lol

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys!

99z28ls1, what your car run. I tune lsx cars for a living been doing it 14 years. I have a 02 SS myself. 427 nitrous motor.

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Looks good. I'd demold the chrome strip too along with what you've already done

·
Premium Member
1,334 Posts
Great looking truck man....definitely clean looking!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Looks awesome!!

·
Registered
287 Posts
Thanks guys!

99z28ls1, what your car run. I tune lsx cars for a living been doing it 14 years. I have a 02 SS myself. 427 nitrous motor.
My car is still being built, feels like it's been forever... I put it on the back burner to get my truck where I want it, deleted and in the air. Didn't realize trucks cost as much as cars do when buying parts lol I hope the car will make 1k rwhp. Just a roll car, no strip racing. Running Liter bikes on the highway is far more pleasureable lol

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My car is still being built, feels like it's been forever... I put it on the back burner to get my truck where I want it, deleted and in the air. Didn't realize trucks cost as much as cars do when buying parts lol I hope the car will make 1k rwhp. Just a roll car, no strip racing. Running Liter bikes on the highway is far more pleasureable lol

Just tuned one with a 416 and a 88 made 1052 on 18 lbs, unlocked 4l80. Car went 8.7 at 156 at 3700 lbs. These turbo cars are wicked

·
Registered
287 Posts
So awesome. I LOVE turbo LS motors

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I do alot of big nitrous grudge cars, shooting 500 to 600. Always had a nitrous car cause of that. My next setup is in the works though. ERL is doing a super deck block 427 with single billet wheeled 88 like the x275 class runs. Should make 1400-1500 rwhp

·
Registered
126 Posts
As I've seen before, looks great. Needs some Auburn love though!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It will be flying the AU flags in April big group going to the spring game. It will be in Auburn 7-8 times this year

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Will be deleting it this weekend and adding Kory's tuning. Ready to play some and true these 35's up with a nice burnout!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Awesome looking truck! I am debating the cognito 4 inch and the bds 4.5 right now. I think I'm going to go with the bds. I want it to ride close to stock if possible.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm real happy with how mine rides. I was looking at Cognito and didn't like that it widens the front track. Makes it tougher to clear a wheel with offset.

·
Registered
287 Posts
My truck rides just like stock. I have a slight rubbing issue because I went with 37/13.5. I'll get that resolved, but BDS is definitely the way to go.

Post a burnout pic of your deleted truck turning those big ass 35's lol

·
Registered
164 Posts
No doubt cognito makes great stuff. They just need to realize the fact that they increase the front track width is a MAJOR turnoff and a complete deal breaker for a lot of us.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts