Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys, so this is my 1st Truck build. Just totaled a $74,000 Jeep Wrangler and decided to get a truck and heard great things about the GMC 2500's. I posted a few of the pics of the new truck. It is a 2015 GMC 2500HD Denali. I threw on AMP Power Steps, LED tail lights, has the 7"-9" Cognito Lift set at 9" and they replaced the rear leaf springs with Deaver 4", Cognito Uni-Ball Upper Control Arms, ICON 2.5 Front and 2.5 Adjustable Rear shocks, 20x10 Fuel Krank PVD Wheel on 37x13.50x20 Toyo MT Tires. After looking everywhere for a 2015 Custom Grille I was also lucky enough to have Rigid Industries test fit their 1st 2015 GMC 2500/3500 RDS Light Bar Grille that fits their new curved light bars. They should be having these come out within the next 6 months or so. It really fit perfect and the 30" RDS light bar moves right along with the curves of the truck and ended up giving it a real nice finish to it. The ride quality is night and day over stock. Just need to fully break it in now. Also I have to throw a huge shout out to Chris over at XTC Motorsports in Gilbert Arizona! If you need anything done those are the guys for the job.

Would love you feedback!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
My feedback? I need to change my pants.

Reactions: riv3rdog

·
Duramax For Life
14 Posts
Looks Awesome!!

·
Premium Member
2,641 Posts
I really like the grille

·
Registered
16,263 Posts
Nice wheels

·
Registered
461 Posts
.... I would like to hear about the blue '69 SS396 Chevelle in the garage.

Reactions: Ctown208

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
What is your fuel mileage like running 37s?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Sharp truck!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
How is the road noise from those toyos with the new 2015 cabin? I had the mt's on my 2012, looking to get them for my 2015 dually

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Sweet new truck. Ride is night & day over stock?? lol

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
How exactly does a Jeep Wrangler cost $74,000???

·
Registered
261 Posts
Very Nice!

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Any chance you could post up some pictures of the front suspension angles pretty please? Thanks :drink

·
Registered
554 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
subd

1 - 20 of 67 Posts