Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Subd

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yes I put them in about a month ago. Much better than my H ID kids I had in that failed. I ran the LED bulbs in my snowmobile all winter for 3000 miles of jumping in the bumps and no issues so I figured they would do you good in the denali as well. To date they are doing just fine.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
54 Posts
Yes I put them in about a month ago. Much better than my H ID kids I had in that failed. I ran the LED bulbs in my snowmobile all winter for 3000 miles of jumping in the bumps and no issues so I figured they would do you good in the denali as well. To date they are doing just fine.

Do you have a brand or a part number for the kit you have?

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
Are these LEDs still working fine for you?

·
Registered
41 Posts
I got them on eBay. Factory fit no issues. They do have a small ballast box like Hid kits do but it is a 1/3 of the size of the HID ballast plenty of room to fit.

i just installed these Leds. when the truck is not running and turn the headlights on they come on but as soon as a start the truck they will flicker and go off... please help

·
Registered
49 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
I got LED's for my 2015 denali. They are great, not issues thus far and much brighter than stock, and they match the leds in the parking lights. the fogs will be here soon. I got them from Xenon Depot. Honestly, shitty customer service, but the lights appear to be legit. I usually get my stuff from theretrofitsource.com but they don't have them.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.