Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody found any LED tail lights for the 2015 GMC HD's? The only ones i have found so far are form tunerdepot.com, which has terrible reviews and even complaints on the better business bureau, etc..., or Recon just released some, but don't care for the look of there's.

Anyone seen anything else??? Thanks!

·
Registered
974 Posts
I just ordered highs, fogs, reverse, and license plate LEDs form diode dynamics. They are a vendor on here and a lot of guys are using their stuff. I'm sure if the have those bulbs they probably also have tail lights. I just wasn't looking for them.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Recon and Anzo have both just come out with tail lights for these trucks too. I'm still trying to decide which ones I want.
The ones I just listed are made by the same manufacturer that makes the ones for ANZO. I used to work for ANZO, so I know. You couldn't pay me to install Recons trash on any of my vehicles.

·
Premium Member
490 Posts
The ones I just listed are made by the same manufacturer that makes the ones for ANZO. I used to work for ANZO, so I know. You couldn't pay me to install Recons trash on any of my vehicles.
I know I have heard all of the Recon horror stories, just putting it out their that they had them. I had a set of Spyders in my old truck and was pretty happy with them. I think I'm gonna go with the Anzos.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
I know I have heard all of the Recon horror stories, just putting it out their that they had them. I had a set of Spyders in my old truck and was pretty happy with them. I think I'm gonna go with the Anzos.

Save yourself the money over the ANZO's snag the ones I listed above they are the same.

·
Premium Member
490 Posts
Save yourself the money over the ANZO's snag the ones I listed above they are the same.
I'll definitely look into them, thanks :thumb

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Anybody seen led third brake lights for the '15's yet??

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
I tired to order some and seller couldn't accept payment right now.
Tim

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Anzo makes them
Ok, will check with them, i looked at there web site a month ago, but it is pretty much useless for anything newer than a 2013!

·
Premium Member
490 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts