Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • Truck seat covers are up to 76% off right now on eBay. Click here for Black! Tan! Multi-coloured! even Camo!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like everyone else, I'm not a fan of the new headlights on my late 2015 Denali. I don't really want hids as I've had and seen problems in the past. I'm more interested in a higher output replacement bulb, like the sylvania silver stars I had in my lbz. What has anyone used on these new trucks? Are there any comparable led lights? Any help would be appreciated

·
Registered
35 Posts
2015 GMC headlights

Not having any luck with the new headlight bulbs. TSBpit 5374A. They are aimed to illuminate the median and the left lane. Dealer says there aren't any horizontal adjustments to align to the right. Have modified my left headlight assembly so there is a big gap between the inside of the bulb and the grille, helped some but not right yet. I am very frustrated with GM at this point. Fell like I wasted a ton of money buying this Denali HD 3500 SRW

·
Registered
2022 Forest Metallic Sierra AT4 HD
808 Posts
Not having any luck with the new headlight bulbs. TSBpit 5374A. They are aimed to illuminate the median and the left lane. Dealer says there aren't any horizontal adjustments to align to the right. Have modified my left headlight assembly so there is a big gap between the inside of the bulb and the grille, helped some but not right yet. I am very frustrated with GM at this point. Fell like I wasted a ton of money buying this Denali HD 3500 SRW

Mine were aimed all funny after they swapped them out as well. Ended up taking it back to the dealer and they were able to aim mine properly. Maybe find another dealership whose done the swap more than a couple times?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.