1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,334 Posts
I can't get the link to work...

·
Registered
11,065 Posts
Same down here. There are a lot on the road but they are plenty at the couple dealerships I drive buy regularly.
I noticed most sitting around me though are geared at keeping price down by being pretty basic little trucks...

·
Registered
974 Posts
I noticed most sitting around me though are geared at keeping price down by being pretty basic little trucks...
No keeping them cheap here. Dealerships around me think their trucks are gold plated. They rarely ever offer rebates and hardly anybody shops around. So many just buy locally. The sticker price is what you pay. People look at me like I have 2 heads when I tell them I bought my truck in Michigan and shipped my old one up and the new one back down to save over $14k

·
LHN...We ARE the Joneses
26,485 Posts
How's the rear leg room?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have seen very few. :(
I haven't seen many either, but until I read this article, I haven't really been looking. I am more curious now than anything else since I am not in the market for a new truck at the moment.

Also, I'm sorry about the link. I just did a search for the article and I can't find it, so I'll remove it from my original post.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
lots of em on the road around here

and as far as the diesel goes, the first canyon is on our local lot now, stickered at $36k

1 - 12 of 12 Posts