Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 936 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's see those 2017's. I need some eye candy while I wait for my 17 Denali to arrive.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Here is one i ran across

~the Captain

2016 Chevy 2500Hd, PPEI tuned, CAT back exhaust, 2.5" Zone Level Kit, Moto Metal 970 wheels/Nitto Terra Grapler G2's, Custom Cab lights, LED Fogs, Resonator deleted

·
Super Moderator
6,060 Posts
I just turned the factory bars up. I'm going to add some shock spacers but I'm not looking for anymore lift. I will eventually do some upper a-arms but will wait until it needs ball joints anyway. I only raised it about 1.5". From the looks of it the factory keys could have gotten a little more but probably would have maxed out at around 2".

·
Registered
995 Posts
Bigredchevy, That silver is really Great looking !!!

·
Registered
160 Posts
This is making waiting, MISERABLE. I got an email from the dealership, getting my price quote on my lift wheels and tires, and some other goodies for when I pick up the truck

·
Registered
168 Posts
Good looking trucks went and test drove one today. Nice fit and finish seemed really underpowered though. Might be because it's new. But my lmm seemed to have a lot more giddy up. Anyone else notice this

·
Registered
168 Posts
Are you comparing it to your tuned truck? I was tickled to death with the performance compared to a stock lml.
Yes .but my truck is on stock unless I have the toy hauler hooked up. Didn't get a whole lot of seat time me they gave me a truck on E so didn't go far. Far enough to get up to temp was about it

1 - 20 of 936 Posts