Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

261 - 280 of 936 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Do you have any rubbing issues?
I only rub slightly turning left on the right side wheel well carpet at 70% turn. If it was a 1/2" higher in the front it would clear with no issues. I really need the aftermarket UCA's to be able to get truly at a "leveled stance". I attached a picture of where I rub at.

Attachments

·
Registered
566 Posts
I went with split bench seat too...love it..as a big guy its nice to stretch out

~the Captain

2016 Chevy 2500Hd, PPEI tuned, CAT back exhaust, 2.5" Zone Level Kit, Moto Metal 970 wheels/Nitto Terra Grapler G2's, Custom Cab lights, LED Fogs, Resonator deleted

·
Registered
566 Posts
That's the one. No banging knee on console and room for 6

~the Captain

2016 Chevy 2500Hd, PPEI tuned, CAT back exhaust, 2.5" Zone Level Kit, Moto Metal 970 wheels/Nitto Terra Grapler G2's, Custom Cab lights, LED Fogs, Resonator deleted

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Y'all must be a small 6. I've had 6 one time in my truck. Thankfully we didn't have to go far cause it was real snug.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
566 Posts
Y'all must be a small 6. I've had 6 one time in my truck. Thankfully we didn't have to go far cause it was real snug.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh, its snug. I'm 6'5" and kids are tall too. But its doable

~the Captain

·
Registered
102 Posts
That's the one. No banging knee on console and room for 6

~the Captain

That's the one thing I liked better on the Fords: more room in the cab. But in the end it's still not quite up to the overalllevel of the Silverado in my opinion.

*Edit: sorry this was suppose to be in response to the snug comment

261 - 280 of 936 Posts