Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

901 - 920 of 937 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
New shoes and boost auto parts switchback mirror lights!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
90 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
My 2018 High Country, 22x12 hostile strykers on 33" atturos, leveled with stock keys and cognito UCA's, Anzo heads with smoked lenses, Profile switchback turn signals, Boost auto mirror lights and Recon white LED cab lights.

Attachments

·
Registered
122 Posts
Just picked up this L5P.

Attachments

·
Registered
567 Posts
What’s your wheel size & offset? Do you get any rubbing?
They are 18's with a +12 offset. No rubbing with a 2 inch level kit and 305 65r 18

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
393 Posts
New shoes and boost auto parts switchback mirror lights!

Can you share what your wheel offset and size are?

·
Registered
90 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
20x9 0 offset with 295/60’s

Thanks!Any major trimming you had to do? I’m going back and forth whether to order my 20x9’s in 0 or +13 offset. I was looking at 295/60 and 305/55 tires.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Thanks!Any major trimming you had to do? I’m going back and forth whether to order my 20x9’s in 0 or +13 offset. I was looking at 295/60 and 305/55 tires.

No major trimming! I had to trim very little off the inside of the factory mudflaps and zip tie the wheel liners. Below is another pic of the offset for you.

·
Registered
393 Posts
No major trimming! I had to trim very little off the inside of the factory mudflaps and zip tie the wheel liners. Below is another pic of the offset

That looks perfect. Appreciate your help! 0 offset is what I’m going with for sure!

·
Registered
90 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
No more amber!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
2019 Graphite Metallic, s&b intake so far and cranked up stock keys, 13k on it so far since dec ‘18. Plan on doing a small lift kit and slightly bigger tire. Maybe just a easy level with control arms... i LOVE how this color flops. One day its green, next its blue and then the day after that its dark gray! Have not seen many graphite metallics on the rode so i guess a unique color which turns me onto it even more so!

Attachments

·
Registered
90 Posts
Where'd you get the headlights?

They are the factory lights taken apart, painted and klearz added.

901 - 920 of 937 Posts