Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

921 - 937 of 937 Posts

·
Premium Member
461 Posts
They are the factory lights taken apart, painted and klearz added.

Hey did you take the lights apart yourself or you find someone that did it?

·
Registered
90 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Gotcha. Did you get do them yourself? I want to try mine but I'm terrified of tearing apart $3000 worth of headlights

I had someone do this set for me. I did a couple sets on other vehicles before. A bit of a pain in the ass...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
56 Posts
I had someone do this set for me. I did a couple sets on other vehicles before. A bit of a pain in the ass...

Are they withholding moisture? If so, who did them?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Are they withholding moisture? If so, who did them?

You bet! FineLine Customs.

·
Registered
2 Posts
anyone here with a 2017 2500 HD Denali replace their chrome grill, door handles, etc. with black outs? Hate chrome and am looking for guidance...

·
Registered
56 Posts
I changed out door handles and mirror caps. Next is wrapping the chrome around the grill. That's probably as much as I'll black out. I like a little contrast. Also lift, wheels and tires coming soon.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
285 Posts
anyone here with a 2017 2500 HD Denali replace their chrome grill, door handles, etc. with black outs? Hate chrome and am looking for guidance...
Painted the grill the intake and the lower bumper Valance. Black door handles easily swapped out with GM handles inexpensive overall for a set of four, vinyl wrap the trim around the fog lights door trim and window trim. . Remove all the Chrome lettering and had vinyl graphics made. New mirror caps

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
I changed out door handles and mirror caps. Next is wrapping the chrome around the grill. That's probably as much as I'll black out. I like a little contrast. Also lift, wheels and tires coming soon.
I got some more done over the weekend. Washed (also buffed it out a couple of weeks ago), turned the torsion bars just a little, new wheels and tires, NorCal mod, bumper spaced out about 5/8". Still rubbing a little. Going to start another thread about that for option of 1 1/2"-2" lift.
20200428_163733.jpg
20200428_163840.jpg

921 - 937 of 937 Posts