Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I’ve recently bought a nearly unmodified 2017 LTZ 2500HD, no serious complaints other than the def system but that’s for another post. I have an issue with the radio/nav screen I guess you could call it “ghosting”, sporadically switching screens. Got a check in the mail from the dealer for replacement and labor for unit. dealer saying his service guys told him about it after the delivery to me. Anyone have this problem or know if the unit is plug and play?

· Premium Member
1,651 Posts
Reactions: 17LTZSavage

· Registered
41 Posts
So I’ve recently bought a nearly unmodified 2017 LTZ 2500HD, no serious complaints other than the def system but that’s for another post. I have an issue with the radio/nav screen I guess you could call it “ghosting”, sporadically switching screens. Got a check in the mail from the dealer for replacement and labor for unit. dealer saying his service guys told him about it after the delivery to me. Anyone have this problem or know if the unit is plug and play?
Mine (2019 GMC Denali) occasionally freezes and also does the random screen switching thing. No idea what the fix is, but I'm afraid I'm not going to like the answer.

· Registered
4 Posts
I have a 2017 Denali. My infotainment system is also switching screens all over the place. Intermittently. Some days it's fine, other days it is incessant. At first, I thought it was only when I used the remote start, but that is not the case. Are we thinking a SW update could fix this? I'm surprised there is not a way for me to update the SW myself while connected to my home Wi-Fi.

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have a 2017 Denali. My infotainment system is also switching screens all over the place. Intermittently. Some days it's fine, other days it is incessant. At first, I thought it was only when I used the remote start, but that is not the case. Are we thinking a SW update could fix this? I'm surprised there is not a way for me to update the SW myself while connected to my home Wi-Fi.
I thought it would fix it the dealer I bought the truck said the had undated it prior to my purchase. I keep my phone plugged up for apple car play. The issue seems to not happen with this. I’d advise it if you could that or the android Equivalent

1 - 9 of 9 Posts