Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It took a ton of research and I will get some better pics if you all want. But, here is my rig. Took a stock 2018 2500HD and put a set of Fuel D575 Couplers 20"x9"+20 Offset with 35x11.50x20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers. Tires stick out about 1.5-2" which is about all I wanted.
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Land vehicle Vehicle
I then added torsion key to about 1/2 way adjustment (34.5" pavement to wheel well trim height) and absolutely no rubbing. I honestly didn't really want to lift it anyway, but considered the BDS 4.5", but now going to save the $3K and get a nice airbag set up for towing and replace the stock headlights with some XB Morimoto's. Feel free to ask any questions, I did not have to trim.

·
Registered
971 Posts
Looks perfect to me. One question though. You're saying those tires are 35s but your pavement to wheel well height is 34.5? Just curious if you could clarify those numbers. 35s with no trim no rub on almost stock is def a nice feeling

Reactions: Melonhead1102

·
Super Moderator
2017 GMC Denali 2500HD, 3.5" Rough Country Lift, 305/55R20 Yokohama Geolandar A/T
2,646 Posts
Looks perfect to me. One question though. You're saying those tires are 35s but your pavement to wheel well height is 34.5? Just curious if you could clarify those numbers. 35s with no trim no rub on almost stock is def a nice feeling
Looks really good, but I agree that your measurement is off. I have a 2'' spacer in the rear of my truck and my rear height is 44.5'' on 305/55R20, from ground to fender trim.

Also, thank you for posting this. That's the same size I'm wanting to go to and was worried about rubbing. I have the Rough Country 3.5" lift on mine, but it seems that should be alright.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts