Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys new to the forum and looking for some expert advice from you guys. I just purchased a 2018 2500 Denali and was wondering what the biggest wheel and tire combination I could go with at factory ride height.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I am running a 275/65/20 and they fit with only a slight rub at full lock. I am not sure how much bigger you could go.

I run the same size in a duratrac for winter with a 2.5” leveling kit. No rubbing. It’s really close to the rear mudflaps though.

·
Registered
213 Posts
I read on the 15-16 boards a 305-55-20 will fit with stock wheels and not rub with no suspension adjustments... several there confirmed this to be true... dont think there is a difference between the 2 trucks in this area other than the def tank change but wanted to confirm if anyone else here was running this combo and how it was working out?
Thanks

·
Administrator
8,808 Posts
I have 295/60-20 on mine. I did crank the torsions a little, but that was to get rid of some of the rake and not because they rubbed. I also run molded mudflaps too. I don't think there is much difference in the 16 to 18. I am using stock rims for now too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts