Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stopped at Everett GMC on the way down to Shreveport. Talked to the guy in charge of ordering their trucks. He placed an order for some 2019 HDs last Thursday and expects to receive them in 6-7 weeks. That puts them on the lot around the first week of July. He was unaware of any changes to the trucks. No updates to the 2019s such as rear air, heated rear seats, different color choices, DEF tank relocation, etc.

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
It's amazing how any sales guys can't read their own order guide.
For some, the changes are significant.

2019 GMC Sierra 2500HD
Deletions
Regular Cab models
(TC25753) Double Cab model
New Features
(GB8) Ebony Twilight Metallic

2019 GMC Sierra 3500HD
Deletions
Regular Cab models
Double Cab models
New Features

2019 GMC Sierra Denali HD
Deletions
(GJB) Mineral Metallic
New Features

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
And for the Chevies:

2019 Chevrolet Truck Silverado 2500HD
Deletions
Regular Cab models
(CC25753) Double Cab model
New Features
(STY) Silverado HD Buildout Edition
Grille, chrome with chrome mesh insert on WT and LT models
(GB8) Mosaic Black Metallic

2019 Chevrolet Truck Silverado 3500HD
Deletions
Regular Cab models
Double Cab models
New Features
(STY) Silverado HD Buildout Edition
Grille, chrome with chrome mesh insert on WT and LT models
(GB8) Mosaic Black Metallic

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
They are only building crew cabs from now on?
The 1500 going to changeover for new everything for 2019.

Ft Wayne builds 1500/2500/3500 reg and DC. Likely that is interfering with which HD's they can build.
They have re-created the ability to assemble (some) 1500's at Oshawa, to assist in supply while Ft Wayne is down. From the order guide it looks like these will have 'classic/current' 1500DC's.

Flint, where the HD crews are built, probably can't build all the HD's being displaced during the FT Wayne re-tool.

For 2500 double cab , it's only the CC25753 and TC25753 which are not being built. C/T =Chev/GMC, C=2wd, 25=2500, 7=6.5', 53=double cab)

Mary B wouldn't answer my inquiry, but I'd assume the others all return as 2020's, with the new version HD styling. This could mean we see at least some of the 2020HD's part way through the 2019MY, rather than from the typical mid-summer model year switchover.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
If you manage an audience with Mary, let her know i'd like a 1500 regular cab standard bed with 6.2L and ten speed.

·
Registered
30 Posts
If you manage an audience with Mary, let her know i'd like a 1500 regular cab standard bed with 6.2L and ten speed.

Good luck, they wouldn’t do it during the Lightning, Viper Trucks. Surprised Ram hasn’t shoved the hellcat motor in yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
GM has to be the worst for contenting / restricting / packaging etc. Everyone else offers their biggest stick in a stripper regular cab if someone wants. Why not GM?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the update, redwngr. I knew you’d come through with some accurate information.
I spoke this morning with Bobby Seals at Everett GMC. Bobby has been mentioned a number of times in the pricing thread. He confirmed they had some 2019s ordered but had no pricing information for those trucks or for me to build and price my truck. He thought they should have that information available in 4 weeks when I come back through Little Rock.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts