Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a 2019 2500 WT. It has power locks but no keyless. I have researched for over a week now and cant find the answers im looking for. I'm trying to find out which kit I need to buy that will add factory keyless and remote start. I know I will have to have the dealer program after the install. Has anybody here done this on a 19? Can anybody point me in the right direction?
Thank you for any help. I am at a loss

·
Registered
2 Posts
Your best bet is to go to a dealer or call the parts department with your vin number. Depending on the rpo codes you have,you may not be able to add keyless entry and remote start.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not having much luck with parts guys at my local dealers. I think most of them were licking windows when i called. I'm not ready to give up yet. Do you know the needed rpo's?

·
Registered
219 Posts
GM 22997090
I have a 2019 LT that didn’t come with remote start, bought this kit, it’s the hood latch that has a pigtail tied in so the truck can’t remote start if hood is unlatched and 2 key fobs. I got lucky amazon had it for $86.05 when I bought it last October. And $125 at the dealer to program the fobs

1 - 4 of 4 Posts