Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was trying to find a 3500 Denali srw sb without cab lights but have been striking out on a black one. The dealer here just got a new 3500 at4 without cab lights and I think I just might like it better than the Denali. The sticker is $82k and change. What could I hope to get the truck for realistically?

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sticker is $82,690, it has a $3,000 option for high gloss black wheels which I wish it didn’t have because I’m going to be lifting it.
I’m hoping to get the truck for $74,000 before taxes, is that a fair deal?

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
$3k for ugly factory wheels. My god you can buy some really nice wheels for a lot less coin than that?

·
Registered
731 Posts
Sticker is $82,690, it has a $3,000 option for high gloss black wheels which I wish it didn’t have because I’m going to be lifting it.
I’m hoping to get the truck for $74,000 before taxes, is that a fair deal?
82.6k for 74k will be pretty sporty but you can try. Just be careful if you have a trade-----they will get you there :) ….

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well I didn’t quite get to where I was hoping but got pretty dang close and pulled the trigger. I can’t wait for lifts to come out for this thing!
I have a 2019 ram limited for my business and I’m very excited to see how these trucks compare.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts