Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Price and a pic

·
Registered
731 Posts
What can you tell us about this - you dissatisfied with what came on your truck? What can we learn ?
The tires used by GM and all 4x4 trucks for that matter are not except in rare cases suited to driving in harsh off road conditions most are for obviously for on pavement driving. I always use a tire and there are a small percentage of them that have ACTUAL 3 ply sidewalls. Where I drive when I am off the pavement these are a necessity.

To get this information you have to go to the manufacturers website and look at the technical specifications for the tire. Some folks like to put on a more aggressive looking tire and wheel as well to complement the looks of their truck. Personally on my tires they have to perform on and off the road. Driving on the highway as much as I do the tire must have good performance on pavement and be smooth at 85...

·
Registered
26 Posts
Wheel / Tire Insight

Nothing wrong just wanted a different stance and look.
Looks great, man! If you don't mind me asking, I have a few questions. Any trimming required? What wheel size and offset is that? I keep hearing conflicting information about whether I can fit 20x10 -18mm with 35x12.50R20 tires on a leveling kit without trimming. Approximately 35% of my driving is off road and I don't want to be rubbing fabric off the wheel wells at full turn with the suspension flexed. Thanks in advance!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts