Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Yes I know what SRW means

usually the SRW and DRW are only used when referring to 1-ton long beds; "usually" being the key word

Your title caught my attention because they haven't started building the long wheel based models, with beds yet.
I thought maybe I missed something, and got all excited.
I have a 3500 CC LWB DRW on order, for when they start accepting these orders. Let alone, build them

Thanks for sharing your pics!

·
Registered
5,936 Posts
I thought I read in one of the updates that the LWB trucks were now in production -- but not the drw 'box' truck.

Maybe I got it wrong.

Anyway, as long as they are on strike, I guess it doesn't matter....

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
I knew the DRW were slated to release later this year. As far as long boxes, I have not seen one yet locally.

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
What I heard, and I wasn't really listening cause it didn't matter to me; that you can order one w/o the bed ??????
Not sure which wheel base or cab.
And I'm not talking about the commercial trucks, which are built in a different plant

I've had my order checked off except color for over a month.
Monday when they had both NorthernSky Blue Met and Cajun Red Tintcoat on the lot, I went down there and finsihed my order for Cajun Red. Now the wait. Shit, they're not even accepting orders yet.

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
I would like to see pics of the 12inch rear end... I like that on the 3500 you get full torque in all gears.....

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

61 - 66 of 66 Posts