Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

First post on this forum for me and looking forward to being a part of the community. Came from a 2019 Ford Raptor and loving the 3.0 Duramax so far. Switched over since ill be towing a 5000 lb bass boat frequently and the low end power and fuel efficiency is great.

Back on topic, has anyone had issues with any of the cameras going out (screen showing black) or showing major interference? I'm only having issues with the passenger mirror camera and its intermittent. Some days it works and some days its blacked out (no the door is not open). I've attached a few pictures below. I'm at the GMC dealership now but they dont seem to have a fix. Any input would be appreciated.

Vehicle Gadget Automotive mirror Cameras & optics Display device
Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive mirror Mode of transport Automotive exterior
Vehicle Blue Mode of transport Gadget Motor vehicle

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi everyone,

First post on this forum for me and looking forward to being a part of the community. Came from a 2019 Ford Raptor and loving the 3.0 Duramax so far. Switched over since ill be towing a 5000 lb bass boat frequently and the low end power and fuel efficiency is great.

Back on topic, has anyone had issues with any of the cameras going out (screen showing black) or showing major interference? I'm only having issues with the passenger mirror camera and its intermittent. Some days it works and some days its blacked out (no the door is not open). I've attached a few pictures below. I'm at the GMC dealership now but they dont seem to have a fix. Any input would be appreciated.

View attachment 1093189 View attachment 1093191 View attachment 1093190
The last time I was at the dealer for an oil change another guy was in for that issue. The camera / connector had to be replaced

1 - 3 of 3 Posts