Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you have bought a 2020 Chevy 2500 Duramax, what have you been getting off the MSRP?? I am looking at purchasing one in the next few months. Just wanting to know what I should get off MSRP and when do you think the best month to purchase is?

·
Registered
5,912 Posts
Prices will soften some when they get the rest of the model versions in production and and the initial 'gotta have one' purchases have been made.

·
Registered
549 Posts
It will be like all the past years.A 19 was 71k knocked down to 57k when 20’s started coming out.Your discount may vary.
Then every year there’s that one guy yeah just that one that got the most incredible deal .

·
Registered
164 Posts
Go to the Dennis Dillon GMC website and look at what they have them listed at, somewhere around 8k off sticker. This will give you a great guideline as I believe they sell them at $1,500 below invoice so you likely won’t find much better of a price.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Not a Chevy - but my Sierra 2500 was in transit when I put down the deposit on it.

I got supplier pricing from my dealer. On top of that, I had a MyGMC rewards voucher for $1k off the purchase of a new vehicle if I took delivery before 9/3, and I took delivery on 9/3.

Combined, I had just shy of 10% off sticker price.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Go to the Dennis Dillon GMC website and look at what they have them listed at, somewhere around 8k off sticker. This will give you a great guideline as I believe they sell them at $1,500 below invoice so you likely won’t find much better of a price.
Also check Laura Buick/GMC. They have a national rep for good prices. For comparison I bought my '19 on the GM employee discount which is a good price for my small market. Laura's price was slightly less.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts