Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Chevy Silverado 2500 High Country 4x4
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It all started with a leaking rear window, No worries... seems like a pretty common issue even though my service advisor acted like it was the first time he had heard of it. I quickly showed them the tsb and they started the process. The tech initially resealed the window and everything seemed well after the first rain, Fast forward and it’s now leaking again and appears to be worse than initially.

The check engine light came on the other day, didn’t notice any drivability issue so I powered it home and pulled the codes.

P0700 and U0100, again seemed like a common issue with a multitude of fixes so I called the dealership and after a New ECM computer and two days I finally got it back. I really like this truck, but it’s been in the shop more in a few months of ownership than my previous 5 cars all together. I hope they can get things ironed out..

Rant Over.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
There are a few posts on here comparable to yours. Seem as those they were overly ambitious to get these beautiful 20s on the road and didn't put them through some true R&D. Stick it out you'll be fine in no time. Just don't modify a single thing so they don't blame you for anything and keep your paperwork

Reactions: Hiball
1 - 3 of 3 Posts