Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was purchasing DEF yesterday and noticed a Black GMC 1500 on the apron

Sales Rep approached and said they just discounted the truck by $ 3000 dollars and then I made the mistake of asking the price $ 93,346 Dollars

With tax add add another $ 7000 Dollars

So let me get this in perspective ............. with $ 20,000 Down ( Assuming Sir..you have great credit) Ill finance over $ 80,000 Dollars .......My Monthly payments will be $ 1842 Dollars..I will pay $ 8432 In Interest.. My Fuel Bills will be another $ 600 Month...... My Insurance will be stupid money on a $ 100,000 Pickup

Sir..Do you have any questions

I said do I have a choice of Lube do I get the Lube with the Glass..Or The Lube with the Sand

Oh and do not ask for any discount on ANY other truck..Due to chips/covid/GM downtimes its all MSRP

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive parking light

Final Price: $93,346
  • Only 1 Left!

POPULAR COLOR
+4
This color is very popular among vehicles available within a 100-mile radius.
Popular!
▶︎

• Dealer Discount -$3,000
      • Purchase Allowance -$2,250
      • Cash Allowance When Financed w/GM Financial -$250

• Final Price:$93,346
Plus tax/title/dealer Prep

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
So I was purchasing DEF yesterday and noticed a Black GMC 1500 on the apron

Sales Rep approached and said they just discounted the truck by $ 3000 dollars and then I made the mistake of asking the price $ 93,346 Dollars

With tax add add another $ 7000 Dollars

So let me get this in perspective ............. with $ 20,000 Down ( Assuming Sir..you have great credit) Ill finance over $ 80,000 Dollars .......My Monthly payments will be $ 1842 Dollars..I will pay $ 8432 In Interest.. My Fuel Bills will be another $ 600 Month...... My Insurance will be stupid money on a $ 100,000 Pickup

Sir..Do you have any questions

I said do I have a choice of Lube do I get the Lube with the Glass..Or The Lube with the Sand

Oh and do not ask for any discount on ANY other truck..Due to chips/covid/GM downtimes its all MSRP

View attachment 1092092

Final Price: $93,346
  • Only 1 Left!

POPULAR COLOR
+4
This color is very popular among vehicles available within a 100-mile radius.
Popular!
▶︎

• Dealer Discount -$3,000
      • Purchase Allowance -$2,250
      • Cash Allowance When Financed w/GM Financial -$250

• Final Price:$93,346
Plus tax/title/dealer Prep
Paying $100k for a half ton is like paying $75k for a Toyota Camry. Anyone dumb enough to pay that much for one of these things deserves to be parted from their (perhaps not so) hard-earned cash.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Paying $100k for a half ton is like paying $75k for a Toyota Camry. Anyone dumb enough to pay that much for one of these things deserves to be parted from their (perhaps not so) hard-earned cash.
Full Agreement..

Posted to show absurd nature of where the current mindset is

...Thought about a 2500 Duramax.

Full Price..

He said if I financed through GM I would receive another $ 250.00 Dollars..

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
But you paid the dealer for DEF? I guess I just don't understand
Sorry for any confusion...I purchased DEF for my 21 1500 3.0 Diesel...and happened to see the Harley Davidson on the dealers Apron..Had never seen one..

The dealers around here do the MODs on most 1500's and call them "whatever" and this 1500 Gasser had over $ 53,000 of Dealer addons

you might also find this article interesting published today..

Its the direction of allmost all manufacture's following the Tesla Model..Great Read..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts