Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

781 - 800 of 1037 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
I'm gong with the window pod for my super gauge but if I ever go two gauges then I'll get this setup I think

Thanks for posting this, I have been looking for an alternative to Block8Head's gauge pod since it sounds like he is pretty backed up at the moment.

·
Registered
2021 GMC AT4 3500 CC LB
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #782 ·
good reading

·
Registered
520 Posts
I'm gong with the window pod for my super gauge but if I ever go two gauges then I'll get this setup I think

Just ordered a double, will be selling my single blockhead mount
Thanks for the heads-up

Reactions: Lynch-Mob-24-

·
Registered
21 GMC 2500HD Sierra Denali 6.6L Duramax CC SB "on order"
152 Posts
Awesome, glad to help you guys out. Now I'm debating if I need a second gauge lol

·
Registered
2021 GMC AT4 3500 CC LB
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #785 ·
Just ordered a double, will be selling my single blockhead mount
Thanks for the heads-up
Can you tell us if it vibrates after you install. I am on my third type of mount and still not satisfied. I have had some vibrate just to much to read the gauges so out they went. Seems like this one might do the same, as it has a single mount point for 2 gauges and attached to the weakest part of that dash panel...but I hope not as it seems like one of the better examples.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Can you tell us if it vibrates after you install. I am on my third type of mount and still not satisfied. I have had some vibrate just to much to read the gauges so out they went. Seems like this one might do the same, as it has a single mount point for 2 gauges and attached to the weakest part of that dash panel...but I hope not as it seems like one of the better examples.
Did you ever get vibration with the window pod?

·
Registered
2021 GMC AT4 3500 CC LB
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #787 ·
actually no, banks little single pod does not vibrate and I may go back to it...just not a fan of the look. I have noticed that when the mount is in the rear (instead of on the side) it vibrates. Of course the more weight you put on it and/or the further from the mount the gauges/s are it vibrates even more. I wish someone would make a three gauge pod that slides into that center cubby hole on the dash.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I just ordered the double from CJM Industries as well. About 50% cheaper than Block8Head, and it's great not needing Facebook to place the order.

Now I just need spring for the Banks stuff... :D

·
Registered
54 Posts
No incentives on 2021 Chevrolet HDs this month, hopefully it picks back up in June.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Just received update from dealer truck has been made and now just waiting for shipping date. Now I'm starting to get excited

Reactions: Lynch-Mob-24-

·
Registered
152 Posts
No incentives on 2021 Chevrolet HDs this month, hopefully it picks back up in June.
Yep called it. No point for incentives if the market it hot. People will pay more than MSRP to get their truck.

Currently GMC is now down to $1,250 rebate. That's now 3 months of lower rebates.

·
Registered
2021 GMC AT4 3500 CC LB
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #792 ·
Yep ... March had 0 percent but was gone in April when I picked up my truck. Dont see much in way of incentives picking up.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Yep called it. No point for incentives if the market it hot. People will pay more than MSRP to get their truck.

Currently GMC is now down to $1,250 rebate. That's now 3 months of lower rebates.
In Canada there has been zero rebates since April and this month they raised financing from 1.99 to 2.49

·
Registered
152 Posts
In Canada there has been zero rebates since April and this month they raised financing from 1.99 to 2.49
Sounds about right. My bank quoted me for 2.49% I'll wait and see what GMC or other banks offer before I take theres.

·
Registered
152 Posts
For you guys with the Denali's "Ultimate Edition" did yours automatically come with the remote start and brake controller?

Looking through my build list and my quote I didn't add those items in. If they don't automatically come with the Denali ima need to contact my dealer and see if they can add them.

·
Registered
395 Posts
For you guys with the Denali's "Ultimate Edition" did yours automatically come with the remote start and brake controller?

Looking through my build list and my quote I didn't add those items in. If they don't automatically come with the Denali ima need to contact my dealer and see if they can add them.
That is part of the Denali package. The Denali Ultimate Package on the HD's gives you the following -

• Technology Package
    • HD Surround Vision with Two Trailer View Camera Provisions
    • Rear Camera Mirror
    • Multi-color 15" Diagonal Head-Up Display
    • Bed View Camera
  • Sunroof

·
Registered
152 Posts
That is part of the Denali package. The Denali Ultimate Package on the HD's gives you the following -

• Technology Package
    • HD Surround Vision with Two Trailer View Camera Provisions
    • Rear Camera Mirror
    • Multi-color 15" Diagonal Head-Up Display
    • Bed View Camera
  • Sunroof
Is there fine text somewhere that says remote start and brake controller?

·
Registered
395 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
So I've been watching quite a few reviews and it seems the interior is the big let down for 2021. Most of them say wait 1-2 years for the truck to get the Yukon style interior.

Honestly seems like peanuts to me.. sure a 15"screen would be nice but by no means a knock..

781 - 800 of 1037 Posts