Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1341 - 1360 of 1464 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Does anyone have a 22 that has moved forward from 1100? Just over 1 month from production startup, so some of them should move shortly.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Yes, mine is a Denali at 1100.

·
Registered
21 GMC 2500HD Sierra Denali 6.6L Duramax CC SB "on order"
226 Posts
Looks like this won't effect anyone in here but still..

·
Registered
23 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,316 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
FYI for anyone that has a Costco membership there is a member only incentive on 2021 Chevrolet HD

We purchased a GMC 1500 AT4 and I was looking for more incentives on it and found this one for Chevrolet

·
Registered
226 Posts
The dealer just confirmed I’m at code 4300.. how long did it take for you guys from that code on? Thanks
I think from that point it's really dealer dependent. Depends how fast they can get it off the rail and to the lot

·
Registered
27 Posts
I am still waiting to order a 2022 after my 2021 order was canceled. Is anybody else having any luck getting an order in? Dave Smith has had zero GMC HD allocations for 3 weeks now! This is starting to get a little frustrating!

·
Registered
226 Posts
My experience with Dave Smiths has been hit with a few misses. Overall I'm saving 4k off MSRP with zero haggling or negotiating. I'll definitely be using them in the future but I can tell their sales guys are run thin..

·
Registered
27 Posts
I am still waiting to order a 2022 after my 2021 order was canceled. Is anybody else having any luck getting an order in? Dave Smith has had zero GMC HD allocations for 3 weeks now! This is starting to get a little frustrating!
I agree! I am on my second salesman as the first one quite right before my 2021 order was canceled. New sales man seems to be on top of it? I have called multiple other dealers in Washington, Idaho, and Montana today and they all received zero allocations the last 3 weeks! I have been driving GM trucks for nearly 40 years and this is about to push me into a different truck. So frustrating!!!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
I ordered my 2021 Silverado LT white sport edition in March i had a target production week for the week of May 4th then on May 5th it was back to code 1100, it was just canceled two weeks ago... my dealership ordered me a 2022 last week now i still sit again at code 1100, hopefully customer waiting for months sold trucks get some type of priority over new dealer stock trucks the week of July 12 when they might switch to 2022's 🤞

·
Registered
27 Posts
I ordered my 2021 Silverado LT white sport edition in March i had a target production week for the week of May 4th then on May 5th it was back to code 1100, it was just canceled two weeks ago... my dealership ordered me a 2022 last week now i still sit again at code 1100, hopefully customer waiting for months sold trucks get some type of priority over new dealer stock trucks the week of July 12 when they might switch to 2022's 🤞
That's a least a step in some direction! I called 3 different dealers in 3 states today and they all told me that they have not had a HD allocation in the last 3 Thursdays! Then I went on GMC chat and the reo told me that they do not have a timeline for when HD allocations will start becoming available. So here I sit in limbo!

1341 - 1360 of 1464 Posts