Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1361 - 1380 of 1463 Posts

·
Registered
2021 GMC Sierra 1500 AT-4 Carbon Pro
62 Posts
That's a least a step in some direction! I called 3 different dealers in 3 states today and they all told me that they have not had a HD allocation in the last 3 Thursdays! Then I went on GMC chat and the reo told me that they do not have a timeline for when HD allocations will start becoming available. So here I sit in limbo!
I was just on Robideaux's website and they show seven 3/4 tons and one 1 ton in stock.

·
Registered
21 GMC 2500HD Sierra Denali 6.6L Duramax CC SB "on order"
226 Posts
Well the new ram mega cabs with the commins are pretty nice. The infotainment system is actually better than GMC Sierras.. but nothing beats the body and grill of the Denalis..

·
Registered
26 Posts
I was just on Robideaux's website and they show seven 3/4 tons and one 1 ton in stock.
Yep! I called them this morning and got the same story about allocations. Hard to find a Denali Dually! Mostly I think I have resolved my self to the waiting game with ample whining! Hopefully the allocations for 2022 hd trucks will start rolling out soon!

·
Registered
2021 GMC Sierra 1500 AT-4 Carbon Pro
62 Posts
Yep! I called them this morning and got the same story about allocations. Hard to find a Denali Dually! Mostly I think I have resolved my self to the waiting game with ample whining! Hopefully the allocations for 2022 hd trucks will start rolling out soon!
Darn, well it looks like a 22' for you then. There are worse things.

·
Registered
2021 GMC Sierra 3500 Denali Duramax Long box Onyx Black
2 Posts
I agree! I am on my second salesman as the first one quite right before my 2021 order was canceled. New sales man seems to be on top of it? I have called multiple other dealers in Washington, Idaho, and Montana today and they all received zero allocations the last 3 weeks! I have been driving GM trucks for nearly 40 years and this is about to push me into a different truck. So frustrating!!!!
I tired Dave Smith in March when I was purchasing and didn’t even get a call back. I ended up going with Clyde Revord in Everett, WA. They were awesome and gave me daily updates during shipping. I recommend them if you haven’t called them yet. I also had great communication with the Bellevue GMC (formally Kirkland). Bellevue just moved to a new location and told me they had extra allocation to help them get established in their new location. Good luck. All the lots from all manufacturers around me look empty right now. I saw two new vehicles on the GMC lot the other day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
I agree! I am on my second salesman as the first one quite right before my 2021 order was canceled. New sales man seems to be on top of it? I have called multiple other dealers in Washington, Idaho, and Montana today and they all received zero allocations the last 3 weeks! I have been driving GM trucks for nearly 40 years and this is about to push me into a different truck. So frustrating!!!!
Ford and ram are having the same issues...if not worse...

·
Registered
72 Posts
I think from that point it's really dealer dependent. Depends how fast they can get it off the rail and to the lot
My dealer told me today that the carrier has 72 hours from rail offload to deliver it to the lot. That timeline doesn't always get met, but the expectation is there.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Well the new ram mega cabs with the commins are pretty nice. The infotainment system is actually better than GMC Sierras.. but nothing beats the body and grill of the Denalis..
I rlll
I tired Dave Smith in March when I was purchasing and didn’t even get a call back. I ended up going with Clyde Revord in Everett, WA. They were awesome and gave me daily updates during shipping. I recommend them if you haven’t called them yet. I also had great communication with the Bellevue GMC (formally Kirkland). Bellevue just moved to a new location and told me they had extra allocation to help them get established in their new location. Good luck. All the lots from all manufacturers around me look empty right now. I saw two new vehicles on the GMC lot the other day.

Thanks for the information! I sent them an email just now. We will see what they can do!

·
Registered
6,564 Posts
The dealer just confirmed I’m at code 4300.. how long did it take for you guys from that code on? Thanks
Hmm I thought 4300 was intermediate delivery..
1000 series numbers are order entry
2000 series accepted by division
3000 series numbers are with the producing plant
4000 series numbers when in shipping
5000 series at dealer
6000 series at customer
9000 cancelled

·
Registered
3 Posts
This is obviously my first rodeo but my dealer had me sign a quote and deposit 1k. I don't see how there's any room for haggling above the price on the quote I signed. Are you guys not signing a quote when you order?
When I ordered from my dealer they guaranteed $4500 off of MSRP and what ever Chevy was offering for incentives when the truck arrives. It would have been 9K off of list as there was $4500 Chevy incentives when I placed the order. 2 months later that dropped to $3000 so the truck cost went up $1500 when I picked it up. It was a gamble and I lost but at least I have what I wanted!

·
Registered
24 Posts

In case anyone cares. Someone mentioned it a couple days ago, but thought I’d post it anyway.
Talk to dealer yesterday, told me what everyone else said, 3 week zero allocations but did say he thinks no one had any because they might be building up stock on chips. . He showed me the article too. Honestly though, who the F knows. Guessing game now.

1361 - 1380 of 1463 Posts