Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

2021 Ordering to Delivery Timeline

269K views 2K replies 120 participants last post by  DuramaxDanZ71Sport 
#1 ·
Interested in how long it has/is taking for new truck orders. As of 02-13-21 there are part shortages and factory shutdowns due to this for many GM models. I do believe the truck plants are in overdrive pumping out trucks, however I have heard many having excessive delays and some cancelations. Please share your knowledge? I ordered a 2021 3500 CC AT4 LB on 01-25-21. Lucky for me it went into event code 2000 on 02-11-21 (accepted by GM).

Reactions: Millsrv
#903 ·
Dealership placed order on March 22nd.... according to Chevy chat on April 26th it had a Target production week of May 3rd... May 4th i checked again and its back to 1100 order was accepted no target production week yet check back or contact your dealership for future updates. You would think customer sold trucks would get some sorta priority over other dealer stock trucks
2021 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD LT Crew Cab Duramax Sport Edition White

#909 ·
Dealership placed order on March 22nd.... according to Chevy chat on April 26th it had a Target production week of May 3rd... May 4th i checked again and its back to 1100 order was accepted no target production week yet check back or contact your dealership for future updates. You would think customer sold trucks would get some sorta priority over other dealer stock trucks
2021 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD LT Crew Cab Duramax Sport Edition White

Everything built is sold

#943 ·
Two week GM chat update, still set for June 7 production week. Ive had this date and code 3000 since a week after I reordered a different truck. The day I reordered my dealer assured me they would notify me as soon as my order was accepted and had a build date. They never did. Just for the heck of it I emailed my dealer yesterday and said "hey could check on your end to see if my order has a built week of June 7?" These guys. Take advantage of the customer because of the type of market we are currently in.

I questioned the GM chat further and was able to confirm the status code as well.
Computer Font Gadget Display device Personal computer

#944 ·
Looks like GM just increased the MSRP on the 21 HDs. 500 on the AT4, 700 on the High County 3500 seem to be the largest. All others hit as well. You guys still in the build stage are going to be hit by this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.