Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
641 - 660 of 1317 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
I personally believe my dealer over chat. I did a search of in transit inventory within 500 miles and one thing is consistent, none of the inbound trucks have Technology Package which leads me to believe that is what is holding mine up.

·
Premium Member
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #643 ·
Ok Here is the monday update for all those following.

Once a truck goes so far off the end of the line it is considered produced (prolly what chat is seeing).. but they are not seeing defects( chip issues)..

Now some of these chip issues are about a 15 min fix... some are about 20 min. ....in what order they go by... 2021's first... then 2022's and location of storage.

Im gonna clear out my dm/pm's so I dont miss anyone else asking

Does anyone read......

·
Premium Member
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #644 ·
What veteran is better...

The 1 who signed up before 9-11

Or the one who signed up after...

I signed up before... hit the fleet FMF 2 day's before.... not even sure my weapon card cooled down before we had to draw.....still had that 'Nam gear

However... i was able to travel the world...and do crazy stuff

·
Registered
2022 Silverado 2500HD CC Z71 Sport
76 Posts

I signed up before... hit the fleet FMF 2 day's before.... not even sure my weapon card cooled down before we had to draw.....still had that 'Nam gear

Thank you for your service.

·
Registered
2022 Chevy Silverado 3500 High Country L5P CC/SB
54 Posts
Just had gotten out of the Army in 2000, absolutely the worst feeling in the world when 9/11 happened.

·
Registered
2022 Silverado CCSB LT North Sky Blue Dmax
47 Posts

Both are the greatest among us, thank you and all other Veterans, including my father, and other family members who served, the country and the world would be unrecognizable without all of you!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys been following this thread for a while but this is my first post! I have a truck ordered and chat says it’s built snd awaiting shipment however my dealer says it’s mark MP just wanted to get your all thoughts. Order is ztdvz6! Thank you all!!

·
Registered
2022 GMC 3500HD Denali DRW
100 Posts
What is everyone else seeing for time at event code 4200? I have been at 4200 for 2 weeks and my dealer is telling me that my truck is waiting on parts but chat says my truck has shipped and has an estimated deliver of 9/17. Just curious what everyone else is seeing????

·
Registered
980 Posts
What is everyone else seeing for time at event code 4200? I have been at 4200 for 2 weeks and my dealer is telling me that my truck is waiting on parts but chat says my truck has shipped and has an estimated deliver of 9/17. Just curious what everyone else is seeing????
Seems that once it’s shipped from Flint to whatever location it’s sitting at waiting on parts that chat just sees shipped. Mine has been ‘shipped’ for weeks now and dealership is telling me it’s still waiting on parts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
34 Posts
Dealer was showing 4200 last week and said to call back tomorrow for another update. Chat today says 4300 and it has been released to carrier for shipment.

I did notice mine is now showing on the GM inventory search when looking at available inventory. Anyone else at 4200 or 4300 seeing that?

·
Registered
76 Posts

·
Registered
2022 GMC 3500HD Denali DRW
100 Posts
M
Dealer was showing 4200 last week and said to call back tomorrow for another update. Chat today says 4300 and it has been released to carrier for shipment.

I did notice mine is now showing on the GM inventory search when looking at available inventory. Anyone else at 4200 or 4300 seeing that?
Mine has done that for a couple weeks now! Check it and status is 4200, check 3 days later it is 4300, then back to 4200! It has been really weird! Still not seeing mine in the inventory so it has to be waiting in the Flint lot!

·
Registered
980 Posts

Negative. I think that’s a good sign for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
76 Posts
Not sure what your asking...
Are any trucks rolling off the line with no missing parts.

Are the shortages for tech and safety packages or are all trucks affected.

641 - 660 of 1317 Posts