Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
661 - 680 of 1535 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Silverado 2500HD CC Z71 Sport
87 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Hey guys been following this thread for a while but this is my first post! I have a truck ordered and chat says it’s built snd awaiting shipment however my dealer says it’s mark MP just wanted to get your all thoughts. Order is ztdvz6! Thank you all!!
You're going to be waiting... Mine is built and I had a delivery date of 9-10. Dealer told me waiting on chip.
Dealer was showing 4200 last week and said to call back tomorrow for another update. Chat today says 4300 and it has been released to carrier for shipment.

I did notice mine is now showing on the GM inventory search when looking at available inventory. Anyone else at 4200 or 4300 seeing that?
Nope mine went from 4300 last week to 3800 this week.

·
Registered
Currently a 2005 Silverado HD
21 Posts
I would think if it shows up on the inventory list on GM's web site then it actually has been released for shipment but can't say for sure in these weird times.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I would think if it shows up on the inventory list on GM's web site then it actually has been released for shipment but can't say for sure in these weird times.
Typically once a vehicle is Invoiced, it usually shows up on the dealers inventory as "In Transit"

·
Registered
87 Posts

·
Registered
Currently a 2005 Silverado HD
21 Posts
GM usually Invoices at 3800.
Well you may know better than me. I was just going by personal experience. Typically a truck will not show up on GM's web site until it is released for shipment and it will show up on the dealers web site a few hours to a day later. I know this because I called on more than one that popped up on GM's inventory web site only to be told by the dealer that its not in their system. The next day the dealer called back to say it is in their system now but usually they told me it was a sold order. So, I was just assuming that the vehicles will not show up on GM's web site until they are released for shipment. I would think that dealers would be up in arms if they were invoiced for vehicles that GM planned on sitting on for several more weeks or months before shipping.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Well you may know better than me. I was just going by personal experience. Typically a truck will not show up on GM's web site until it is released for shipment and it will show up on the dealers web site a few hours to a day later. I know this because I called on more than one that popped up on GM's inventory web site only to be told by the dealer that its not in their system. The next day the dealer called back to say it is in their system now but usually they told me it was a sold order. So, I was just assuming that the vehicles will not show up on GM's web site until they are released for shipment. I would think that dealers would be up in arms if they were invoiced for vehicles that GM planned on sitting on for several more weeks or months before shipping.
There isn't any normalcy currently so that may be the situation with the shortages.

·
Registered
2022 GMC 2500HD DURAMAX Denali Black Diamond Edition
31 Posts
So with all this hurry up and waiting, when are you guys doing your financing? It'll take a week or so to get the check from my credit union usually, but I was thinking I would see what GM has to offer at the time also. If I knew I was going with GM then I could wait until the day before I pick it up, but otherwise I would need some lead time. I guess once they say it is actually ready for shipment and invoiced would be a good time?

·
Registered
315 Posts
@usmarine2001 - Wondering if you could check on my order when you get a chance. Order #ZVMX3D. Thank you in advance. Semper Fi!
Could you give us some details on what you ordered, when you ordered, build date, etc?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Could you give us some details on what you ordered, when you ordered, build date, etc?
2022 Chevy Silverado 2500HD CC High Country 6.6 gas, all of the tech packages, sun roof, 5th wheel prep, electric running boards, pretty much every option.
7/27 - Order Placed
8/3 - 2000
8/5 - 3000 TPW 9/13
9/14 - 3300 TPW pushed back to 9/20
9/15 - 3400 for 9/20 TPW

I obtained all of this information through my dealership. Hopefully it is accurate.

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #676 ·
Never have been... but depends which you ordered....though..... high step for at4 maybe... regular power... nope.

I have said it over and over ....nobody listen's... the dealer or chat is correct.... pfff

Someone told me splash guards were holding trucks.... lol

·
Registered
6,800 Posts
Constraint doesn't have to mean none are available, it can also be demand exceeds supply.

They're installing the item, but availability is less than demand, so an allocation system for the item may result in a later build date.

·
Registered
2017 GMC Canyon 2.8 mini-Max
52 Posts
Changes from my original order to my current order had the heated back seat removed (I think this is all trucks, but not sure now, haha) and the removal of the power assist side steps (confirmed by usmarine2001) which enabled my order of an AT4 to proceed to where it is now, TPW 10/4. Dealer said the power steps were constraint, it was my fault for assuming for any 2500 and I was corrected that it was for an AT4. Doesn't matter much, a luxury I can have installed after market if I really want them.

·
Registered
6,800 Posts
Order guide currently says:

KA6 Seats, heated second row outboard seats
On SLE - Requires a Crew Cab model. Included and only available with (PCY) SLT Convenience Package on models built before 7-26-2021. Certain vehicles built on or after 7-26-2021 will include (RGJ) Not Equipped with Heated Second Row Outboard Seats, which removes (KA6) Heated Second Row Outboard Seats. See dealer for details.
On AT4 and Denali - Standard on models built before 7-26-2021.
Certain vehicles built on or after 7-26-2021 will include (RGJ) Not Equipped with Heated Second Row Outboard Seats, which removes (KA6) Heated Second Row Outboard Seats. See dealer for details.

RGJ Not Equipped with Heated Second Row Outboard Seats, see dealer for details
SLE/AT4/Denali - Certain vehicles built on or after 7-26-2021 will include (RGJ) Not Equipped with Heated Second Row Outboard Seats, which removes (KA6) Heated Second Row Outboard Seats.

Reactions: winterboy8
661 - 680 of 1535 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.