Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
681 - 700 of 1535 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Never have been... but depends which you ordered....though..... high step for at4 maybe... regular power... nope.

I have said it over and over ....nobody listen's... the dealer or chat is correct.... pfff

Someone told me splash guards were holding trucks.... lol
And I put the splash guards on my order thinking they would be the last thing to be constrained....who would've thought.

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #682 ·
Constraint doesn't have to mean none are available, it can also be demand exceeds supply.

They're installing the item, but availability is less than demand, so an allocation system for the item may result in a later build date.
Also a big difference between factory installed and dealer installed power running boards/step...

·
Registered
2017 GMC Canyon 2.8 mini-Max
52 Posts
There is a difference
These are what I had to remove from my AT4 order:
B3L: Assist Steps, Power Retractable w/ Perimeter Lighting

My dealer told me they could install anything with an "LPO" code, so I would think that these mentioned cannot be installed by the dealer. Sound accurate? Is there an alternate power step the dealer can install or are you referring to an after market step?

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #690 ·
These are what I had to remove from my AT4 order:
B3L: Assist Steps, Power Retractable w/ Perimeter Lighting

My dealer told me they could install anything with an "LPO" code, so I would think that these mentioned cannot be installed by the dealer. Sound accurate? Is there an alternate power step the dealer can install or are you referring to an after market step?
B3l..lpo....???? all we have is a part # on the line...
I saw one last night an at4 the window sticker had power steps... installed by dealer.... what 3 dig code that is idk.

But we have not ran out of power steps here....

·
Registered
2017 GMC Canyon 2.8 mini-Max
52 Posts
B3l..lpo....???? all we have is a part # on the line...
I saw one last night an at4 the window sticker had power steps... installed by dealer.... what 3 dig code that is idk.

But we have not ran out of power steps here....
What I meant is, the dealer said they can install any items listed as "LPO". The power assist steps are listed as "B3L", so I was assuming they could not install them. But, that's not to say there are different power steps listed with an LPO code that I am not aware of. Anyway, first world problems, right? Not a big deal.

·
Registered
2022 GMC 3500HD Denali DRW
103 Posts
Had a good chat session this morning! More info than I have ever received from chat! Told me that my truck was at 4200 and being shipped from flint michigan to flint michigan with an expected delivery in flint michigan of 9/17. Even provided me with the name of the transport company's! So at least that is something. I asked what that means and the advisor told me that usually that means that 9/17 is when the truck is scheduled for final parts installation? Thought this was interesting and worth share for the group! Who knows if any of it is true? Just gotta continue the hurry up and wait!

·
Registered
2022 GMC 3500HD Denali DRW
103 Posts
What I meant is, the dealer said they can install any items listed as "LPO". The power assist steps are listed as "B3L", so I was assuming they could not install them. But, that's not to say there are different power steps listed with an LPO code that I am not aware of. Anyway, first world problems, right? Not a big deal.
I had this conversation with my dealer too! The dealer installed version does not come with the switch to lock the steps down or up and is not integrated into the rest of the truck? That's why I decided to stick with factory installed.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Had a good chat session this morning! More info than I have ever received from chat! Told me that my truck was at 4200 and being shipped from flint michigan to flint michigan with an expected delivery in flint michigan of 9/17. Even provided me with the name of the transport company's! So at least that is something. I asked what that means and the advisor told me that usually that means that 9/17 is when the truck is scheduled for final parts installation? Thought this was interesting and worth share for the group! Who knows if any of it is true? Just gotta continue the hurry up and wait!
Today chat told me mine is in transit via truck, no carrier, no location and no date of delivery, no event code because it is "shipped". I guess that's progress?

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #697 ·
Prolly out for bed liner.... if I had $5 to bet

·
Registered
9 Posts
I’ve kept my “build” on an open page on my phone. I typically refresh the build every day or so just to see if by some miracle if incentives went into effect. Anyway, noticed the price went back up $200 today. Looked into the packages and I see GM has removed the $200 credit for the removal of heated seats. My truck has a TPW of 9/20 and I live in Colorado. Really hoping, I get the rear heated seats! 🤞🤞🤞

681 - 700 of 1535 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.