Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
781 - 800 of 1435 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
So ,update with my order. Was told today by 2 dealerships that my order is most likely stuck because I ordered a double cab. So I decided to call my local dealer and ask what they had coming in. Long story short, I put down a deposit on a white CC gas with Z71 package and everything else I wanted. Truck is built and awaiting shipping. Not the Northsky blue I ordered but it will definitely work!👍🏻

·
Registered
331 Posts
USMARINE, you guys only building Crew Cabs still or double cabs too. I knew for the '21 model year that all you could order for the last 6 months was Crew cabs. I think double cabs was only for fleet clients.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Pre 2020, fort wayne built double cab HD trucks. Post 2020, flint got a new body shop and ability to build all cab configurations. Starting later this fall, Oshawa will start building some volume of crew cab Chevrolet standard box trucks. Oshawa will eventually build some volume LD and HD.

#iworkforGM

·
Registered
6 Posts
Progress on my 3500 CC LTZ, Last week I was at 3400 with a TPW of 9/20. Checked yesterday and it has been built and the code is 4000. Now off to have the spray in bed liner applied then the storage lot for micro chip purgatory. As the build doesn't include the safety or tech packages, hopefully only a short stop in purgatory and we will be in heaven soon.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'm wrapping up week three of microchip purgatory. My order changed to 4300 Intermediate shipping 6 days ago after bouncing around from 4300 to 4200, then back to 4300, the status has not changed since. Apparently it's in the hands of Auto Warehousing Co, I couldn't say if that's a good thing or not.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I'm wrapping up week three of microchip purgatory. My order changed to 4300 Intermediate shipping 6 days ago after bouncing around from 4300 to 4200, then back to 4300, the status has not changed since. Apparently it's in the hands of Auto Warehousing Co, I couldn't say if that's a good thing or not.
I am in the exact same status per Chat. Dealer still shows 4D00-MP. (Since 9/2)

·
Registered
2022 Sierra 2500HD AT4
17 Posts
I got lucky and found a 2022 already produced and on the way to the dealer... supposed to arrive Thursday.
Truck never arrived... not sure what the holdup is. Checking with the dealer now...

·
Registered
2022 GMC 2500HD DURAMAX Denali Black Diamond Edition
30 Posts
Progress on my 3500 CC LTZ, Last week I was at 3400 with a TPW of 9/20. Checked yesterday and it has been built and the code is 4000. Now off to have the spray in bed liner applied then the storage lot for micro chip purgatory. As the build doesn't include the safety or tech packages, hopefully only a short stop in purgatory and we will be in heaven soon.
Good to hear. My TPW is next week. I believe they have a few Black Diamond Editions lined up all for next week. 🤞Of course it then goes to computer chip purgatory, but it's progress!

·
Registered
2022 Sierra 2500HD AT4
17 Posts
Truck never arrived... not sure what the holdup is. Checking with the dealer now...
Dealer shows 4150... what's that mean? @usmarine2001
They say they have received the invoice.

·
Registered
2022 GMC 3500HD Denali DRW
101 Posts
I am in the same boat! For 3 weeks I was bouncing all around 4200 and 4300. Now I am at 4300 with no other information available. So I am at week 4 of purgatory with no end in sight! I am also on the hands of Auto Warehousing Co.

·
Registered
2022 Silverado 2500HD CC Z71 Sport
83 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Love the info on this thread and props to usmarine for the "inside baseball" info. I'm going to place the following order tomorow at my local chevy dealership on GM employee pricing. I'll keep all posted.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Quick question while we wait…does anyone know if getting the sunroof reduces headroom? Or is it the same regardless if one has sunroof or not?

Google has not yielded an answer to that question, but it has told me there is a little more headroom in 2020+ than period gen!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Love the info on this thread and props to usmarine for the "inside baseball" info. I'm going to place the following order tomorow at my local chevy dealership on GM employee pricing. I'll keep all posted.

Which dealer is honoring GMS? Does that dealer family have a GMC branch?

781 - 800 of 1435 Posts