Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1141 - 1160 of 1435 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
If I believe chat with agent, I am still at 3300 with TPW 10/11 as of this morning. Been at this status for 4 weeks now. Going to check with dealer later this week to see what he says.
Went to 3400 this morning. Looks like it might get built this week. LeonardS, you were 3400 with 10/11...heard about yours yet?

·
Registered
304 Posts
Went to 3400 this morning. Looks like it might get built this week. LeonardS, you were 3400 with 10/11...heard about yours yet?
I was still 3400 and 10/11 yesterday. I’ll see what chat says later this morning.

I just checked and still 3400 and 10/11. I was hoping for a VIN!

·
Registered
304 Posts
Are you guys checking with chat daily? Just curious.
I am this week, since my TPW is 10/11. I always ask for a live advisor. Even if they don’t supply accurate information, once they can supply a VIN, I’ll know it’s built.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Are you guys checking with chat daily? Just curious.
I had been just checking chat once a week. For the last few weeks, I added checking with the dealer on Fridays as well to see if his answer varied from what chat (with agent) was telling me. With my TPW of 10/11, I checked chat (with agent) yesterday and I was at 3300 - today I went to 3400. So I will probably check daily this week to see when it gets built. And then back to less frequently once it gets built and I get a VIN.

·
Registered
2022 GMC 2500HD DURAMAX Denali Black Diamond Edition
30 Posts
Chat told me my truck is now at 4300 - Intermediate Delivery. And gave me the VIN! Said to check with my dealer for delivery information. I'm guessing I'll be in Microchip Purgatory for a while, but at least we are getting closer!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Why would you be in chip/parts hold?
because of the world wide microchip shortage, and the thousands of trucks already waiting for chips? Sorry if I missed you announcing the end of supply chain issues on a previous page. I usually just check the last 1-2 pages every few days. But if I'm lucky and my truck is on the way then all the better!

·
Registered
30 Posts
"We are building 100%... you shouldnt go onto parts hold", ok, cool. guess i didn't realize what that meant for me. Awesome! Thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
My TPW was 10/4, talked to chat today and the truck is now at 3800 and waiting on pickup. Also got my VIN today, so that is a relief

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hey all. Just joined. Have had a Yukon diesel on order since April. 21 order got dropped and now is a 22. Still waiting. Just joining the thread. Frustrating, but appreciate all the insights in this thread.
Thanks for the update, i've been waiting to put an order in on a 2022 suburban. Don't want to be in limbo.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Usmarine2001 could you see what my order ZWDVFV is looking like? Deposit originally put down May 27, but the 21 order was cancelled and this is a 22 AT4 HD. Thanks

·
Registered
2022 Silverado 2500HD CC Z71 Sport
83 Posts
Hey Usmarine2001 could you see what my order ZWDVFV is looking like? Deposit originally put down May 27, but the 21 order was cancelled and this is a 22 AT4 HD. Thanks
When he was able to help, I believe he can only see orders 3400 and above. When the order is broadcast at 3400 it is on the plant computers.

You would have to try GMC chat or your dealer

·
Registered
2022 Sierra 2500HD AT4
17 Posts
My dealer is telling me that all 2022 AT4's are on hold... built or not. Any truth to that rumor?

·
Registered
2 Posts
The last time chat would give me an event code they said 4B00, now they are telling me they have a new policy of not disclosing event codes. So the truck is built as far as I know, just didn’t know if it got put in 4D00 on hold or if chat is even accurate with 4B00. I have read the entire thread, seems like if Usmarine has time to look up order it will be far more accurate than chat anyways. Thanks

·
Registered
2013 Chevrolet 3500 crew cab extended bed dual rear wheel
442 Posts
The last time chat would give me an event code they said 4B00, now they are telling me they have a new policy of not disclosing event codes. So the truck is built as far as I know, just didn’t know if it got put in 4D00 on hold or if chat is even accurate with 4B00. I have read the entire thread, seems like if Usmarine has time to look up order it will be far more accurate than chat anyways. Thanks

·
Registered
304 Posts
My dealer is telling me that all 2022 AT4's are on hold... built or not. Any truth to that rumor?
An AT4 arrived at my Dealer yesterday.

Reactions: winterboy8
1141 - 1160 of 1435 Posts