Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1161 - 1180 of 1435 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
The last time chat would give me an event code they said 4B00, now they are telling me they have a new policy of not disclosing event codes. So the truck is built as far as I know, just didn’t know if it got put in 4D00 on hold or if chat is even accurate with 4B00. I have read the entire thread, seems like if Usmarine has time to look up order it will be far more accurate than chat anyways. Thanks
I got my event code from agent chat this morning (10/12). I had to specifically ask for it, and they gave it to me.

·
Registered
2022 Silverado 2500HD CC Z71 Sport
83 Posts
The last time chat would give me an event code they said 4B00, now they are telling me they have a new policy of not disclosing event codes. So the truck is built as far as I know, just didn’t know if it got put in 4D00 on hold or if chat is even accurate with 4B00. I have read the entire thread, seems like if Usmarine has time to look up order it will be far more accurate than chat anyways. Thanks
Not very good customer service. My dealer is quite helpful.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Been trying since August to order a 22 Double Cab, LT. Dealer says Chevy won't take order at this time. Anybody have an idea what's going on with the DC's?

·
Registered
981 Posts
Good evening all. I ordered a '22 Denali 3500 CCLB Black Diamond back on July 17th, built on September 2nd. Order number ZVCQND. I have a VIN and invoice and it's been sitting at 4300, according to chat and my dealer, for a few weeks. My dealer submitted papers to pick it up since we're local, and he was denied. Any insights as to if 4300 is also used for chip hold? Thanks!
4300 INTERMEDIATE DELIVERY

I’d wager that you’re actually at 4D00 and not 4300 as chat has been pretty inaccurate in my case. Did the dealer show you, or tell you? Ask for a screenshot or PDF of the event history, that’ll show every step of the process thus far and includes time stamps.

·
Registered
3 Posts
My dealer told me 4300, I didn't actually get an event history. We've dealt with them for years so I assumed he would be up front about it. I'll ask for an actual photo/pdf.

Thank you!

·
Registered
981 Posts
My dealer told me 4300, I didn't actually get an event history. We've dealt with them for years so I assumed he would be up front about it. I'll ask for an actual photo/pdf.

Thank you!
Also, they usually show up as “in transit“ on the dealership website and the GM website once they are shipped. Just another thought I had.

·
Super Moderator
1,374 Posts
Gentlemen,
Stepping in here again, I've chatted briefly with usmarine, and he will look up your order codes.
Please PM him your order code. He prefers it there because it helps him keep track of who asked and most importantly, who was answered. This thread is so popular that your request gets buried in other posts and it's more work for him to sort through.
Also, let's not bombard the man. Keep your requests to once a week at most. He's got enough stress from his day job, let's not push it.
Guys, trust me, I know the feeling, you're all excited. I bought a new boat in August, already making the payments, and it won't be complete until January. And, I'm a lucky one, at least my boat has engines. Some people won't have motors for over a year. So just giving you an example of how screwed up this world is right now.
Good luck everyone, and congrats to those who've gotten their trucks.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Good evening all. I ordered a '22 Denali 3500 CCLB Black Diamond back on July 17th, built on September 2nd. Order number ZVCQND. I have a VIN and invoice and it's been sitting at 4300, according to chat and my dealer, for a few weeks. My dealer submitted papers to pick it up since we're local, and he was denied. Any insights as to if 4300 is also used for chip hold? Thanks!
Im been in the same boat for the last few weeks ! Sitting at 4300, advertised on dealer inventory in transit. I was told that it would be a ETA of mid November for a WA State. I'm more worried that there isn't going to be any turkeys available for the holidays! Living in the USA! Somebody get me a cheeseburger !!

·
Registered
2022 Sierra 2500HD AT4
17 Posts
Also, they usually show up as “in transit“ on the dealership website and the GM website once they are shipped. Just another thought I had.
No true in my case... Mine showed up on the dealers website as "In Transit" early September with an arrival date of September 9th... still a no show.

·
Registered
981 Posts
No true in my case... Mine showed up on the dealers website as "In Transit" early September with an arrival date of September 9th... still a no show.
Yikes! At least it shows up, I’d love to see mine on my dealerships website. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
981 Posts
He is going to stop helping again…

·
Registered
70 Posts
He is going to stop helping again…

Everyone needs to read viper8315's post #1169. USMarine2001 is doing us all a great favor by looking up orders. If you can't PM him yet, you need to wait until you can.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I'm not allowed to PM as I only have 1 post. My build # is ZXCK2F
Go to the introduction thread and introduce yourself and other threads in the forum to get your count up. And then PM the request. It's hard for the man to keep up with request inside the thread. He is our only source of inside info that is reliable. Let's do what we can to help him as he helps us.

·
Super Moderator
1,374 Posts
Yes...
I'm going to raise the stakes. One month forced vacations from the forums will be instituted.
As said, if you don't have post count, go to the intro section and make an introduction post. Maybe talk what trucks you used have, etc. Do not make dummy posts that consist of one word either.

I'm now going to delete anyones posts who just put their order number in the thread.
This is last time I'm going to be nice about it.
If you think I'm overreacting, go read his 2021 thread and see just how many people he helped.

·
Registered
6 Posts
100%, not an overreaction Viper. USmarine gets nothing in return for the info he is able to get on orders. I would bet GM wouldn't exactly approve of it as well. He requested that we send a PM to him with your order number so he can keep track of who he has taken his own PERSONAL TIME to help. Also, I believe he also stated in a previous post that he can only get info on builds that are scheduled at the plant (USmarine can correct me if I'm wrong on that) so if you just placed an order last week or if you know you are still sitting at 1100 don't waste his personal time by requesting info on your order, CALL YOUR DEALER as they are the only ones you gave $$$ to and the only ones that owe you any info. It's all basic common sense and common courtesy.

1161 - 1180 of 1435 Posts