Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1401 - 1402 of 1402 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
I was told I could only have one order with my name attached to it at a time. Not sure if that’s true or not. Is your name linked to all of these orders? Are they sending you the order so you can see?
I was told the same thing when I wanted to reorder after the LT Conv. PKG. II came off constraint. Long story short, I'm going to live without it.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Just called my dealer and talked to the sales manager. He confirmed the gooseneck package is on the build sheet; and he would not have been able to place the order (constraints) if the package was not available for my build. He believes it will be on my truck (but the window sticker is not available yet, so who knows?)

He also told me that my delivery date is 12/1, which is quite a bit different than the 10/29 date that GM agent chat gave me. I was skeptical of that October date anyway. So I am assuming delivery will be somewhere between those two dates (probably closer to December).
Yep, closer to December. Thought I would check the chat again today to see what they say after the dealer gave me the 12/1 date. Now agent chat says 11/23. It was 10/29 yesterday. So the wait continues. Hopefully will get it before turkey day....

1401 - 1402 of 1402 Posts