Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven’t seen a thread yet on 2022 prices yet.

I’ve been looking at GMC’s and the GM Supplier Discount website and the only models showing up for 2022 pricing seem to be for the smaller SUV’s.

Does anyone have an idea of when 2022 prices will start to show up on the websites? I talked with my dealer and they said they’ll honor supplier pricing and take a supplier code for my order. Curious what the price increase is over the 21’s.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Looks like GM just updated the GMC and GM supplier site for the build tool on 2022’s. It’s interesting to see.
The price of a 2022 did not change at all compared to a 2021 other than credits for the options they removed.
When selecting options on the Denali HD it has a box checked that can’t be unchecked which states it’s removing the rear heated seats and giving a $200 credit. Under the radio though it still lists HD radio. I thought the HD radio was supposed to be removed as well with a $50 credit. If that’s still the case then it’s an oversight by GM on their webpage.

·
Registered
15 Posts
That's awesome if your dealer will honor supplier pricing, could not find one that would back in April/May and I talked to a lot of dealers in western US.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's awesome if your dealer will honor supplier pricing, could not find one that would back in April/May and I talked to a lot of dealers in western US.
I have a car buying problem and probably need therapy for it. They’re like my drug dealer and don’t want to lose me as a customer because they know I’ll be back in a few years. I want to say this will be my fifth car just from them in the last 7 years and my 20th plus GM in the last 20 years. Probably not as bad as some but still that’s a lot of car buying.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have a car buying problem and probably need therapy for it. They’re like my drug dealer and don’t want to lose me as a customer because they know I’ll be back in a few years. I want to say this will be my fifth car just from them in the last 7 years and my 20th plus GM in the last 20 years. Probably not as bad as some but still that’s a lot of car buying.
That makes sense, I'm the exact opposite! Last new vehicle I bought was 2002 but used truck prices are nuts so was better just to get a new one. It's a bit irritating that dealers can just choose to not participate on a whim in programs like this but that's another topic....

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was messing around on the GMC site and building a 2022 3500. In the options for interior it shows no rear heated seats and gives a $200 credit. Under the radio though, it still lists HD radio as coming with the vehicle and there is no $50 credit. I thought it was an over-site on GM’s website so I reached out to them and they said there was no error and the vehicle will come with HD radio.

Has anyone heard if the removal of HD radio has changed?

·
Registered
440 Posts
I believe the $50.00 credit was for the 2021’s that did not receive the HD radio. 2022’s do not have HD radio so no credit.

·
Registered
2022 Silverado 2500HD CC Z71 Sport
76 Posts
Option code U2L for HD radio has been removed. Not available.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
From what I’ve read I agree. When I asked GM if they had just forgotten to update their website they said the website was right and it has HD radio. Bellow are screen shots of both the 21 and the 22 build pages. I’m guessing the website is just wrong. Seems strange GM didn’t want to fix it though.

Product Font Screenshot Rectangle Technology
Font Screenshot Software Technology Multimedia

1 - 9 of 9 Posts