Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
701 - 720 of 1045 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hopefully whatever the issue is with duramax is a relatively easy fix. My 2021 model had an oil cooler leak at 30 miles, never knew if that was an isolated deal or a huge issue with a lot of trucks. Could be something like that again I guess

·
Premium Member
875 Posts
Basically the d-max hold was the same issue as the 2021 Stop sale I assume. Just Chevy doesn’t have the balls to admit it, instead they just string us along. Gotta keep the share holders happy who cares about the customer
Think as you wish... also they dont really have to tell you anything.... the Fed's can step in anytime....

·
Registered
2017 GMC Canyon 2.8 mini-Max
70 Posts
Any fact to this.... cause there is about 5000 people who build HD trucks... and we havent shut down over sickness... cause there is always a body to step in... now... did they "maybe"go down over a supply issue... but not over sickness... GM wont have that
They always have someone to fill in.

And Southwest was the only airline to have traffic control problems and didn't have pilot issues a few weeks back either, lmao.

·
Registered
2022 Silverado 2500HD CC Z71 Sport
177 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
So according to the CHAT my truck is in "4300" waiting for shipment at Grand Rapids, MI with no ETA and VIN not showing at palsapp. What does this mean?
Grand Rapids? That's like over 1 1/2 hours west of Flint.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Doesn't make any sense.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #717 ·
Could it be sitting at a rail yard, waiting to be trucked? Where is it’s final destination?

·
Registered
2022 Sierra 2500HD AT4
53 Posts
Well ladies and gentlemen... I found a well equipped AT4 Duramax sitting on a lot 30 minutes away. Found it on the GMC website inventory. It was delivered to the dealer Friday the 19th. I'm surprised it was not already spoken for. Went and signed the papers Monday night. Canceled the other one that's sitting in the Excel lot (VIN ending in 110xxx) and got my $1,000 deposit back from the local dealer.

I pick it up Friday... reason for the delivery delay is one of the rear window pains got broken out during shipping... bird or rock, not sure. I'll post up pictures sometime next week.

The only thing it was shy, are the rear seat outboard heating. VIN ending in 176xxx

701 - 720 of 1045 Posts