Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
721 - 740 of 1044 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Well ladies and gentlemen... I found a well equipped AT4 Duramax sitting on a lot 30 minutes away. Found it on the GMC website inventory. It was delivered to the dealer Friday the 19th. I'm surprised it was not already spoken for. Went and signed the papers Monday night. Canceled the other one that's sitting in the Excel lot (VIN ending in 110xxx) and got my $1,000 deposit back from the local dealer.

I pick it up Friday... reason for the delivery delay is one of the rear window pains got broken out during shipping... bird or rock, not sure. I'll post up pictures sometime next week.

The only thing it was shy, are the rear seat outboard heating. VIN ending in 176xxx
let's see some pics so we can drool :)

·
Registered
2022 Silverado 2500, well hopefully soon
27 Posts
Well ladies and gentlemen... I found a well equipped AT4 Duramax sitting on a lot 30 minutes away. Found it on the GMC website inventory. It was delivered to the dealer Friday the 19th. I'm surprised it was not already spoken for. Went and signed the papers Monday night. Canceled the other one that's sitting in the Excel lot (VIN ending in 110xxx) and got my $1,000 deposit back from the local dealer.

I pick it up Friday... reason for the delivery delay is one of the rear window pains got broken out during shipping... bird or rock, not sure. I'll post up pictures sometime next week.

The only thing it was shy, are the rear seat outboard heating. VIN ending in 176xxx
Congrats on it, and it is a new truck not a lot lizard like ours that are sitting in purgatory

·
Registered
25 Posts
My truck just showed up on GMC inventory list as "in transit" today! Woooh!!
I checked the window sticker and all the details... and everything is there that i wanted. Im going to buy accessories from the dealer.

Here is the current progress:
State: Idaho
Trucks: 22 GMC DMAX 2500HD Denali, UltPkg, Summit Wht, Black interior
Order Date: 9/16/2021 ($3k deposit)
Accept Date:10/8/2021 (got my order #)
TPW Date: 11/15/2021
Build Date: Slightly before the 11/15/2021
GMC Inventory Website: 11/24/2021 "In-Transit"
VIN Found on JCT Pals: VIN Not Found Yet
Delivered: Hopefully soon

·
Registered
6 Posts
My truck just showed up on GMC inventory and dealer website today. Been on palsapp for a couple days. Chat said as of yesterday event code 4200, eta has been 12-4 / 12-6 since Friday.
I talked to the chat this morning and they told me they are not allowed to give event codes when I asked for mine. This is a copy of the message I was given.

The latest update available is the vehicle has been produced and assigned a vin number, but does not have a shipping date at this time. We are unable to provide event codes at this time.

For further information we would refer you to reach out to the selling Dealership.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Yes about 60% of ppl on chat say they can’t give event codes. Just end chat and start a new one and get a diff person and they’ll eventually tell you. I never can get them to give me any info on phone, just computer

·
Registered
27 Posts
The toughest part of this process is knowing my truck is built and just sitting around on a lot waiting for "something", whether it's QA inspection, or a module or bed liner or whatever. And that there is no concept of when it might actually ship...

·
Registered
46 Posts
Mine is a 22 AT4 with everything including duramax, bed liner, 5th wheel package. Been built since 10/6, and delayed and sometimes they said Quality inspections or some other random stuff. I know there is ppl that have been waiting longer than me, but maybe there is light at the end of the tunnel. Seems like everything is ramping up now like some member have stated seeing lots empty out.

·
Registered
2022 Sierra 2500HD AT4
53 Posts
Yep, thought I was lucky early September when I found an "IN TRANSIT "... turns out, it was a built shy, and sent to Excel lot early August. Dealer and chat provided conflicted info... they are embarrassed to tell you MP!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Ya I guess it’s possible that it’ll still be sitting somewhere, chat said it left on a rail from Flint, MI headed to Mesquite TX on 11/23 and event code 4200. I guess I can check back next week and see what they say or have dealer check vin view

·
Registered
27 Posts
Ya I guess it’s possible that it’ll still be sitting somewhere, chat said it left on a rail from Flint, MI headed to Mesquite TX on 11/23 and event code 4200. I guess I can check back next week and see what they say or have dealer check vin view
Diesel or Gas? It seems like the gassers are in fact moving along I've been seeing a big uptick in gas trucks in transit to my local dealer but VERY few diesels.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Diesel or Gas? It seems like the gassers are in fact moving along I've been seeing a big uptick in gas trucks in transit to my local dealer but VERY few diesels.
Very few with Gooseneck/5th Wheel Package in transit also. Mine was removed from my order that was built on 10/8 VIN 154XXX. Im thinking some people will be in for a surprise when their window sticker becomes available.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Ordered a 2020 GMC Denali fully loaded (I mean every option available) in May 2021. It finally showed up last week as a 2021 and missing a couple of options because of shortages. Signed the papers today and will pick it up on Friday. I wasn't in a hurry to get it and didn't put any money down. Dealer said if I didn't want it he could sell it pretty quick.

721 - 740 of 1044 Posts