Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
741 - 760 of 1044 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
View attachment 1094446
My window sticker from Dealers website..Dealer and chat say ETA 12/7.
Here are the results I get from palsapp

View attachment 1094447
That's good news. Interesting....my VIN is 161xxx and will be going to Wentzville as well. Hasn't shown up on JCT yet.

Would be curious to see how long it takes to get to your dealer once it hit this step. Maybe you will beat the 12/7 delivery.

·
Registered
2022 Silverado 2500HD CC Z71 Sport
177 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to all!

·
Registered
180 Posts
My truck just showed up on GMC inventory list as "in transit" today! Woooh!!
I checked the window sticker and all the details... and everything is there that i wanted. Im going to buy accessories from the dealer.

Here is the current progress:
State: Idaho
Trucks: 22 GMC DMAX 2500HD Denali, UltPkg, Summit Wht, Black interior
Order Date: 9/16/2021 ($3k deposit)
Accept Date:10/8/2021 (got my order #)
TPW Date: 11/15/2021
Build Date: Slightly before the 11/15/2021
GMC Inventory Website: 11/24/2021 "In-Transit"
VIN Found on JCT Pals: VIN Not Found Yet
Delivered: Hopefully soon
Nice. Ordered my Chevy 12 days later than you and am still at 1100. :cautious:

·
Registered
2006 LBZ, 2009 LML, 2022 L5P (on order). 1993 6.5 parked in the shed.
24 Posts
Was inside Oshawa plant this morning. SRW Chevy's as far as the eye could see. Diesel and gas, all trims, 2500 and 3500. 90 percent were white. Line is getting faster, will be some improvements (new equipment) after Christmas break.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #747 ·
Was inside Oshawa plant this morning. SRW Chevy's as far as the eye could see. Diesel and gas, all trims, 2500 and 3500. 90 percent were white. Line is getting faster, will be some improvements (new equipment) after Christmas break.
Great! Hopefully that’s takes some of the pressure away so we can get back to 2-3 month order-delivery.

Reactions: cacalazani

·
Registered
2022 2500 AT4
17 Posts
Palsapp now shows my truck in a “pending status” with an origin of Wentzville, MO (IB Rail) and a destination name of “null.” Guess I just sit back and wait now.

EDIT: just realized Wentzville is near St. Louis, MO which is the closest major city to my dealer in Illinois. Wonder if the truck is just down the street awaiting final delivery to the dealer? TPW was 11/15 so if that’s the case that was QUICK! My dealer is also the largest volume GMC dealer in the country so it may make sense.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #753 ·
Palsapp now shows my truck in a “pending status” with an origin of Wentzville, MO (IB Rail) and a destination name of “null.” Guess I just sit back and wait now.

EDIT: just realized Wentzville is near St. Louis, MO which is the closest major city to my dealer in Illinois. Wonder if the truck is just down the street awaiting final delivery to the dealer? TPW was 11/15 so if that’s the case that was QUICK! My dealer is also the largest volume GMC dealer in the country so it may make sense.
Laura GMC?

Reactions: Jp8ch

·
Registered
156 Posts

Yes, that was quick. Mine was built on 10/19 and is still in Flint. I'll bet that you and I have the same dealer. What was your delivery date?

·
Registered
2022 2500 AT4
17 Posts
Yes, that was quick. Mine was built on 10/19 and is still in Flint. I'll bet that you and I have the same dealer. What was your delivery date?
Laura GMC in Collinsville, IL. I wasn’t given a delivery date, but my salesman said he seemed to think it’s 3-4 weeks out. My status code is 4300 right now if that means anything.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Laura GMC in Collinsville, IL. I wasn’t given a delivery date, but my salesman said he seemed to think it’s 3-4 weeks out. My status code is 4300 right now if that means anything.
Yep, same dealer. 3-4 weeks from now for delivery to dealer? Wouldn't think it would take that long for you now. My estimated delivery date is 12/15...was 11/22.

4300 is basically ready for shipment. I've been at that same code since 10/21. Wentzville is the site of the Colorado/Canyon GM assembly plant. They have a rail distribution center there for obvious reasons. It's about 51 miles from the dealer.

·
Registered
2022 2500 AT4
17 Posts
Yep, same dealer. 3-4 weeks from now for delivery to dealer? Wouldn't think it would take that long for you now. My estimated delivery date is 12/15...was 11/22.

4300 is basically ready for shipment. I've been at that same code since 10/21. Wentzville is the site of the Colorado/Canyon GM assembly plant. They have a rail distribution center there for obvious reasons. It's about 51 miles from the dealer.
I get the feeling my salesman is detached and not really sure what’s going on with timelines and such. I’m not very impressed to be perfectly blunt.

I’m going to call again next week to get an update.
Thanks for the info about the Wentzville distribution hub. 👍

741 - 760 of 1044 Posts