Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I e been back and forth on wheels forever now. I e decided I'm staying with 35s for a few reasons gearing and fitments. For sure going with a x12. Now I can't make up my mind between 20 or 22. Need some. Input I love 22s but they cost more and I'm just not sure on my truck if they will look right hers some photos

ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1363397940.161024.jpg ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1363397961.783081.jpg ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1363398010.978085.jpg

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
7 Posts
Im in florida theres alot of 22x14 fuels with 35 1350 22 toyos they look sick save and get what you want not what you can afford now .

·
Most Known Unknown
29,736 Posts
22 on nnbs

IMO 20s look too small

No offense to you twenty lovers but I wouldn't get something the same size as something that came from the factory

Mine came with factory 20s and no way was I going to keep the same size! So 22s were ordered

Cost is nothing, pay a little more ow or regret it later

Just look at a guy on here "buildingup" and see how many wheel and tire combos he went through until finally settling with 22s on 37s!

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haha yeah I have talked to him a lot over the past couple months my main thing about not going x14 and 37s what I originally wanted I have no one around I trust to do the huge fender mod. I think 22x12 on 35s looks real nice it's just a more street look if you will, wasn't sure if they work on my truck

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
See they look good tho I like wider but since you dot have after market bumpers n stuff I looks awesome

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
If you go off roading at all I would stick to 20 if she's a street queen 22

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
If it were me I would go 22 with 37 and big fender mod and cut the shit myself

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Mines definitely a street queen!

When I get new tires one day (switching to toyo mt or trail grapplers, had trail grapplers on stock 20s) I might switch to a 22x12"! And sell the 9.5s
Dont get me wrong, Your truck looks killer, I have too much into my truck to sell and get a NBS.... But in my nightly dreams I have, I'm Rollin a white CCLB 8" on 37 with 22x14 mavericks...... "In my dreams" ... Maybe one day

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I do zero offroad ing lol looks like 22s win all around we have to stop the x14 talk tho I can't get into that again if I start wanting x14s then I'm modding fenders I can't cut it myself I'm scuuured

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
I do zero offroad ing lol looks like 22s win all around we have to stop the x14 talk tho I can't get into that again if I start wanting x14s then I'm modding fenders I can't cut it myself I'm scuuured

DUDE.... It will look killer. Just close your eyes and hope for the best. Lol... If your running 35" go with the 12 so you don't have the pushed out CEN CAL truck look

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hahaha. Worst part of it all is fuel 2 piece are on back order and American force are$$$$$ so I'm sitting here being all antsy probably end up getting fuel nuts but maybe ill have enough for forces by time they are available

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Hahaha. Worst part of it all is fuel 2 piece are on back order and American force are$$$$$ so I'm sitting here being all antsy probably end up getting fuel nuts but maybe ill have enough for forces by time they are available

The nutz look great but the upkeep on all the little detailed bolts would drive me NUTZ

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Haha I hadn't even have cleanin them a thought sounds annoying. There's not many other wheels I care for on the market right now tho:/ I honestly wish the nutz were all black. Wish bmf would get off there ass and make a selection of sizes

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Get some mavericks.... Easy up keep and not too many peeps have them

·
Registered
33 Posts
22s are definitely my recommendation with the 35s! x12s are probably my first choice. x14s would almost need a 13.50 or wider tire personally. try for 22x12 w/ 35s. Should look sweet on your truck. Nice truck btw.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts